Far Cry 4
So, Far Cry 4 is coming out soon and I'm looking forward to playing it!
Far Cry 3 was one of my favourite games from 2012, and the Himalayas setting and new wildlife, etc. look awesome. Anyone else going to pick this one up? It's available cheaper on GreenManGaming than on Steam.
However, for some reason it's not on Steam in the UK... weird.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Dunno, probably gonna be watching some sort of playthrough prior to purchasing it, looks interesting though
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I'm really hyped about this game, for people wanting to buy this, get it on Kinguin its like 20 dollars cheaper. But i recommend to stay away from the RU VP one.
Not gonna buy it, will probably pirate look at reviews for it and then decide whether it's actually worth paying for.
After pre-ordering WatchDogs and all the bullshit that Ubisoft has been coming out with lately I don't see it happening though.
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • DougisBest, EthanArcher, Nevy
I'm hyped too, but I'm broke.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Victorinox
Not going to buy this, after all the bullshit with Watch Dogs and AC:Unity i just don't trust ubisoft anymore,  but yeah.. i will totally buy.... it. *cough* piratebay *cough* 
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • GRiiM
I plan on purchasing this for the PS4 upon release, my laptop could never run this beast, looks stunning though. Can't wait to ride an Elephant.
Hyping is dangerous, judge the game after you played it folks Wink
Far Cry 3 was the sh*t back then!

Totally getting the fourth one.
(11-09-2014, 02:06 AM)Reece Wrote: I plan on purchasing this for the PS4 upon release, my laptop could never run this beast, looks stunning though. Can't wait to ride an Elephant.

Y'know what else looked stunning?
WatchDogs