Ban Request DoDiDoFTW
Name of player: DoDiDoFTW

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37746669

Time in GMT: Prior to time of post

Summary: DoDiDoFTW and iginger10 raided my house (without any reason at all) and I caught them in the act. I killed both of them and secured the rest of the place. After two minutes or so DoDiDoFTW showed up again, prop jumped over the MTL wall, then killed me and my friend. He blantly ignored new life rule and RDM'd us.

Evidence: I didn't get screenshots because of the fact he jumped over MTL wall without me knowing it. If you check the logs he did indeed kill me and my friend after just minutes of dieing. Also he was banned recently for breaking the rules, and was instructed to read them during his ban time...
I was on at the time, and saw Dodi had over 70 kills. He was BMD for about 30 minutes, and after calling for him trying to buy lockpicks, I found him in a building, heard him talking so I tried to buy items off him and he ignored me for a few minutes, than changed jobs. About 5 minutes after, he killed my rebel buddy for "not leaving his property" although the rebel was hanging out on the side, not in his home.

p.s A couple days ago he was tranq'ing rdm'ing and cdm'ing. He also got banned yesterday for abusing the fading door tool