Appeal of Swoots & Gouldney
Star 
Your name: Swoots + Gouldney

Your ban ID: 55458, 55459

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Exploiting.

Involved: Gouldney

Why we should unban you: We are not minges; we made a mistake and are completely aware of it, which we are deeply sorry about, we would like to request an appeal for clemency. I know that some of you may believe that we don't deserve a second chance, however given the fact that we are not repeat offenders I think at least that it should be considered and given a thought, we don't cause displeasure to players or ruin their fun, we are not bad players, we don't seek to troll others, we know the rules are there for a reason and we have always attempted to set ourselves to play within the boundaries given. 

We are huge supporters of the server and have been playing on for quite a while now. My minor record of previous bans were for small roleplay infractions as well as being over a year ago when I was first starting to get active on the server and get accustomed to how things work. I have not had a ban in a year+, I understand the rules upside down having read them countless times. I partake heavily as a passive roleplayer, with it being my main activity whilst on the server. I am also not one to exploit bugs and look for loops in the system. All of this was a mistake on our part, quite a big one at that, however I ask that you please hear us out and bear in mind our appeal.

We are not interested in items, nor money as we believe that items are not necessary for roleplay - we are here for the experience and the friendship. Many friendships have bloomed as a result of the servers, it would be sad to see them slip away due to a silly mistake that we made. We know we are totally responsible for our decision, and understand the outcome which violated the rules, however I ask that you please consider our appeal.  Thank you.
If you have read the rules "countless times" then you would have understood that abusing exploits is under zero tolerance and would lead to a permanent ban. Yet you did anyway?
It was a silly mistake we made, we're not the type to break rules.
Denied.

Ban is valid.