How to trade steam money ?
I saw a Steam thread about being able to trade Steam money. I saw it, but it did not say how. (not sure if one of the Beta Steam features) If any of you knows how to trade Steam money, please tell me.
   It would give me a way to get Moneypacks and Donator rank with Steam money. Would make my life easier.

Thank You !
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
As an experienced Steam trader (csgo/tf2/dota2 items), I would say there is not a way to do this. Many scammers say it's possible, and once they get your item, they will give you some amount of steam money.

The only way to get money for steam wallet currency is via steam market.

Money you can use for everyday applications, such as gas or bills, you need to trade your items for PayPal money, which can then obviously be transferred to your bank account. If choosing this method of trading, I highly suggest using a high-rep trader or a middleman.

You cannot donate to the server with steam money, nor can you take money from your steam wallet and put it into a bank account.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 2 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • Wood, James_Gaff
(11-06-2014, 03:22 PM)SirCrow Wrote: As an experienced Steam trader (csgo/tf2/dota2 items), I would say there is not a way to do this. Many scammers say it's possible, and once they get your item, they will give you some amount of steam money.

The only way to get money for steam wallet currency is via steam market.

Money you can use for everyday applications, such as gas or bills, you need to trade your items for PayPal money, which can then obviously be transferred to your bank account. If choosing this method of trading, I highly suggest using a high-rep trader or a middleman.

You cannot donate to the server with steam money, nor can you take money from your steam wallet and put it into a bank account.

I was going to do it this way, Player pays me 50k and I trade him 2.50$ on trade. But I thought it was possible, seemed like a pretty real thread: http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/fo...559571008/

But if there is no way then I cannot get moneypacks and only way to get donator for me would be by paying in-game cash. PS. look at the comments of the thread
The last comment was in 2013

Also it doesn't say anything about you giving him steam money and he'll donate on here for you.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Wood
(11-06-2014, 04:10 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: The last comment was in 2013

Also it doesn't say anything about you giving him steam money and he'll donate on here for you.

Yeah, well last way to get moneypacks. Well I suppose I cant get it or the donator
A good way to transfer money is get a TF2 marketable item (best to use a crate) place the crate price to the amount you want and then the person you're expecting to get money off will buy the item and you will get the money buuut there will be fees included.

I'm not saying this is 100% successful because I have never done it before but I see people doing when looking at the market stock rate.
If you want to do what the others have suggested e.g buy something on the market like a CS:GO knife of TF2 hat or whatever then sell it to someone for real money be aware:

Easy to be scammed, use VERIFIED middlemen:
https://steamrep.com/list/M

Use the steamrep website to check their accounts, even though they might not have any complaints against them doesn't mean they aren't scammers. Some steam pages may be made to look like they are trusted traders who will ask you to go first, they are not. Always use a verified middleman in the case of paypal trades on steam. ALWAYS.