Laurenz and Archammer's Signatures
SkyRaper, your signature is complete!

NOTES: I was unable to use the image you provided, so I reverse searched it and tried to get a very similiar image
to the one you provided, I believe it has the same car. If you have any complaints or would like anything about the signature changed
do not hesitate to PM me. Overall, hope you enjoy -Laurenz

Quote:[Image: OAneQIq.png]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
*Name: Reebs1313

*Image(s): Any image of the from NCIS(the tv show) with the American Flag, the FL logo(if possible) and a picture of a pistol a federal agent would use. 

Font: Surprise me

Text/Quote: "NCIS! DROP THE WEAPON AND PLACE YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!"

Description/What you want: I'd like the picture from NCIS to be in the center, and maybe a picture of a pistol next to it. American flag in the background, and maybe put the FL logo on the flag if you can 

Additional info: If you need links I can find them for you. Other than that I'm not sure what to put here. 

Three Favorite Colors
Red
White
Blue 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(11-17-2014, 04:59 AM)reebs1313 Wrote: *Name: Reebs1313

*Image(s): Any image of the from NCIS(the tv show) with the American Flag, the FL logo(if possible) and a picture of a pistol a federal agent would use. 

Font: Surprise me

Text/Quote: "NCIS! DROP THE WEAPON AND PLACE YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!"

Description/What you want: I'd like the picture from NCIS to be in the center, and maybe a picture of a pistol next to it. American flag in the background, and maybe put the FL logo on the flag if you can 

Additional info: If you need links I can find them for you. Other than that I'm not sure what to put here. 

Three Favorite Colors
Red
White
Blue 

Thank you! I will be handling your request, Reebs.. Should be done either later tonight or tomorrow!
dig

(11-16-2014, 09:54 PM)Laurenz Wrote: SkyRaper, your signature is complete!

NOTES: I was unable to use the image you provided, so I reverse searched it and tried to get a very similiar image
to the one you provided, I believe it has the same car. If you have any complaints or would like anything about the signature changed
do not hesitate to PM me. Overall, hope you enjoy -Laurenz

Quote:[Image: OAneQIq.png]
Thanks man. U did a great job my friend. I really appreciate it.
Reebs1313, Your signature is complete!

NOTES: The american flag, in my own opinion doesn't really go with the overall style of the whole Federal Agent black and white thing I was going for, so I provided two different versions, one with the american flag, the other without.. Up to you which one you want to use. Please forward any complaints and or additions/corrections you would like made to the signature to my PM box, thank you -Laurenz

Quote:[Image: hITvTyS.png]

Quote:[Image: EdPrFPJ.png]
dig

11/17/2014

Updated, added rules of request which take effect this point onward, please follow them to provide the most convenience to yourself, us and other people requesting signatures, thank you.
dig

Erin
Font:  anything classy and sleek looking
Text/Quote: A phantom with no place to haunt.
Description/What you want: i want a signature that takes the picture and makes it look both depressing and romanticised. preferably with a classy element yet still modern i guess?
Additional Information: feel free to change colours should you be able to make it look nicer that way.
Three Favorite Colors: white, black, red.
The following 1 user Likes Erin エリン's post:
  • dig
(11-16-2014, 10:10 AM)Gandhi Wrote: *Name: Gandhi
*Image(s): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4eclv...o1_500.jpg
Font: http://www.1001fonts.com/youmurderer-bb-font.html
Text/Quote: My art is death. I'm about to paint my masterpiece.
Description/What you want: Please use the classic fearless logo but cut the lines out so that it makes one big curve. Could you please also add a small amount of blood splatter to my picture (something like that http://84d1f3.medialib.glogster.com/medi...r-7-sc.png) Please try to make the text partially comprehensible, thanks.
Additional Information: Please make it look rather sinister, thanks.

Ghandi, your signature is complete!

[Image: pfKVwfm.jpg]

Notes: It took quite a while for me to finally position the main image (The Raven text) but in the end I decided it looks best inside the FL logo. I tried to make it all readable at first but that really didn't work, so please let me know if you're not ok with it not all in view.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • dig
(11-17-2014, 07:49 AM)Laurenz Wrote: Reebs1313, Your signature is complete!

NOTES: The american flag, in my own opinion doesn't really go with the overall style of the whole Federal Agent black and white thing I was going for, so I provided two different versions, one with the american flag, the other without.. Up to you which one you want  to use. Please forward any complaints and or additions/corrections you would like made to the signature to my PM box, thank you -Laurenz

Quote:[Image: hITvTyS.png]

Quote:[Image: EdPrFPJ.png]

Thanks a lot Laurenz. I hope to RP with you later tonight!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Image(s):[Image: dark-grim-reaper-wallpaper-in-hd-free-do...screen.jpg]
(Use the reaper.)
[Image: merry_gothic_christmas_seamless_backgrou...5b98rb.jpg]
Use this for the Temple.
Font: http://www.dafont.com/christmas-card.font
Text/Quote: Merry Christmas, Fuckers.
Description/What you want: Use the Template.
Additional Information:-
Three Favorite Colors: Gray, Black, White.