What the actual ubr
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: [SG] Ouass

Your ban ID: 55436

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: Advertising other servers again???

Involved:

Why we should unban you: Wait what? So i accidently advertise by a bind (indicator), get banned while i was unbinding, then had my punishment for advertising twice in 1 seconds which was a mistake because i would have spammed it if i would advertise wouldn't i?
So i get 1 day ban? Come back 2 days later and play while posting br's about RULEBREAKERS? Then i get this permanent ban? What is going on really, i'm * serious right now, what is your problem Sir crow, first banning me for 1 day then giving me a permanent one? What is the meaning by this?

Can i get an explanation? We all know, and even the players that were online knew it was an accident, no one was even bothered to make a br? They would if they knew i did it on purpose? I'm not stupid enough to advertise while their's a admin or mod idc online? And it was binded to my , which is the left indicator, i heard it was new so i turned it on and off immediately? So it advertised twice so what is the problem now? I did explain why i did it didn't i?

I'm not even going to add anything to this, it made me angry enough.
No one bothered to make a BR because the player in question (You) had already been banned.

You've already made an un-ban request and it was denied, and the closing statement was simply "Your bind, your responsibility."

I was talking to an admin at the time, and they had said they would handle it, seeing as the didn't get around to it, I had the ban edited.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Denied.

User has failed to follow the court-house rules and made a second UBR without waiting atleast two weeks first.

User warned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator