Freaka introduction
Name: Fredrik
Hobbies: gaming and study.

about me:

well, my name is Fredrik Larsson i live in sweden and some of you may have seen my on the RP server (i use my real name as RP name. and my steam name is (ZMTL)The Fish.) and i am glad to be a member in the Number #1 Garry's Mod RP server community. I am currently 14(15 22nd october) and addicted to the best RP server ever witch i already spent over 100+ hours on. i like fishing, i am good at swimming and i do like something odd, i like school :p. however, i got a good reason for it beacuse, i dont wanna live in my moms basement untill i reach the age of 40. most people i meet say that i am quite tall for being in my age (175cm) and keeps telling me to eat pills to not keep growing taller.

oh, i just wanna tell too that my english is quite poor if you meet me on 1 of the rp servers. however, my language is having a hard accent and i cant really help if i suddenly switch from brittain english to american.

this is my introduction and i hope i will be having a good time on the best RP server community Smile
Bro, im 15 and 1.87m and still growing like fuck. Just let it be, bitches love tall muscles guys.

Welcome to Fearess, enjoy your stay (:
Welcome to Fearless.

Enjoy your stay.