Unban Request
Name: MelonSponge
Ban Id: 2863
Why should I be unbanned?: Hi, I was banned during a lock-down. The president had ordered that all people outside their homes should be arrested. I saw several people standing together, so I went over and tazed them, then handcuffed them. I asked for a warrant of arrest for one of them, it was approved and I arrested him. It didn't occur to me at the time that those people may have just spawned, as the incident happened outside the bank, but if i remember rightly, one of them was of a class that didn't spawn there. I admit my mistake, and if you ask people on the server, this was the first time I have ever done anything wrong there, and am always a good role player.Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please consider Unbanning me.
Thanks again,
MelonSponge
It was 4 the Unemployeds, including me, tased, cuffed, and then tried to be arrested. You said nothing, not even a warning.

For me the ban stays, let's wait what other people say.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
(08-27-2011, 08:04 PM)Penguin Wrote: You said nothing, not even a warning.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that, but I'm not that much of a fast typer and the only thought going through my head was 'Don't let them escape'. I was actually typing my reason when I was kicked. My anxiousness to arrest you all was spurred on even more by the fact that the president was shouting about 'catching minges'.
I was a rebel there, and I saw it all... but you ran up to me and just tased + cuffed without a warning or a chance to explain.
Just spawned, 3 Seconds after i see SS cops and cops commander covering you, you taze me and other 3 Unempoloyeds and arrested me and others, while i tried to explained but u just kept doing it...
(08-27-2011, 08:33 PM)ElementalOwnage Wrote: I was a rebel there, and I saw it all... but you ran up to me and just tased + cuffed without a warning or a chance to explain.

I was tazed and cuffed, aswell. Right next too you..