Banned by: [FL] Andreas
Your name: Minimacfox

Your ban ID: 500 min

Why we should unban you:
Ok so I saw some officer tazed a guy, I walked past and maybe I walked on him one time, but it wasn't on purpose, it was a rebel like him. But first 20 min later he teleports me, and I asked the rebel myself: " The admin thinks I killed you" And he said "Lol", he didn't even know why he was on the roof. Yes I walked on him by a mistake as unconcious! im not even sure it was him. THe thing is, you teleported me 20 mins after that situation.

Andreas did you have my steam ID? Saying it was MY steamid, or was it just my name?! Other people can be named Minimacfox too so.
But the guy was completely lost, he looked around, he had no idea why he got teleported there, who reported I punched him to death anyway? It wasn't the guy console claims I killed.

On Ban ID you are supposed to write: 2859
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I believe this ban should be changed into a permaban.
This is your 9th ban, not including the bans you have on your old account (Jigsaw) Which as far as I know was permed, or you came close to being permed.
I have not once to date seen you roleplay passively, all you do is raid constantly.
I get reports of you randomly tranqing people a lot too.
Reports of random tranqing? Huh I have never heard something like that, if they want anything please provide a valid prove. Also I never see you storm, I have never roleplayed with you as far is I can remember.

It's funny, so many people says im a bad roleplayer, but nobody can't really prove it, nobody gots any pic or movie, I just think they dont like my attitude, but that isn't my proplem.

Storm you wanna know something else? 5/9 of all the bans was unfair, either some guy annoyed me, or breaking NLR and says fuck you, and I tried to tranq him all the way down the street, and people see it as "Random tranqing"

and last but not least, don't post when you are not involved. Thanks.

Minimacfox killed ralle8270 with cityrp_keys.
You punchwhored one to death, and you tried to lie about it.

Also the ban is under one day so you should not even post this.

EDIT: I got alot of reports that you were randomly raiding people all the time too.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-27-2011, 04:24 PM)Minimacfox Wrote: Reports of random tranqing? Huh I have never heard something like that, if they want anything please provide a valid prove.

It's funny, so many people says im a bad roleplayer, but nobody can't really prove it, nobody gots any pic or movie, I just think they dont like my attitude, but that isn't my proplem.

Storm you wanna know something else? 5/9 of all the bans was unfair, either some guy annoyed me, or breaking NLR and says *** you, and I tried to tranq him all the way down the street, and people see it as "Random tranqing"

Considering I'm an admin, my word does count as valid proof. As I'm not going to lie to save you from trouble, nor get you into it.
And yes, we do see that as random tranqing, just because you have a slanted view on the rules doesn't mean you have the right to break them.
Storm, admin powers doesn't make you any special from others. You are still not allowed to post when you arent involved, your words doesn't always count as valid proofs because some of them comes from reports by players, which isn't always true either.

Andreas, I don't try to lie about anything, I don't punch people to death, why should I do that when I got lots of weapons and ammo. Also if I did something wrong I honestly would say, I can't remember that far back, but I do remember I never use my bare hands to kill anyone, I always got knifes and shit on me so... There must atleast have passed 20 min before you got noticed about it. The reason I coulnd't remember that, was because some noob bmd, scammed me for 8k which I hope you can remember since you dealt with it.

And you guys probably think I am lying even more because I say I cant remember it, but I don't remember every detail I do in the "RP" because im not prepared to get teleported and tell every detail I have done in that past 60 mins, because console claims me to have punched a guy to death, which the person doesn't even say I did.

Well if you guys don't agree with me, lock this post after the next admin have posted his/her reply, since I don't wanna keep arguing about it.

Thankyou for reading my unban request.
The console never lie, so Mini you did punch one to death.
Plus it was under 1 day so
Closed & Moved.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3