Ban Request - Jaka - Randomly tying me up.
Name of player: Jaka

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16589017

Time in GMT: Do not remember

Server: v2d

Summary: When I was the president I decided to take a look around, I walked into the apartments and had saw a man with a pistol, they then said "oh you are alone" and tied me up.
There was no reason behide this.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/YqP1798fdLI
I'm corleone. Getting a free president to negociate tax or laws is the best present I could find in an appartment.

Because I had no support of my team, if you had call for backup, I released you 15 sec after to avoid trouble.

I got arrested and jailed for this.

Summary: Not random at all. Perfectly legitim for a mafioso to hostage a "random president walking in an appartment unsecured"...

(11-02-2014, 10:58 PM)Jacaramba Wrote: I'm corleone. Getting a free president to negociate tax or laws is the best present I could find in an appartment.
I do believe you cannot tie the president up to negotiate tax or laws, at the time my laws were responsible and my tax was 13%.

Because I had no support of my team, if you had call for backup, I released you 15 sec after to avoid trouble.
Correct, you did release me but you must know you cannot tie the president up for no reason, see above.

I got arrested and jailed for this.
It was a perfectly valid reason, you tied up the president and had a firearm, which at the time was banned.

Summary: Not random at all. Perfectly legitim for a mafioso to hostage a "random president walking in an appartment unsecured"...

I've replied in bold.
Denied.