coolbobby Unpermaban Request
Heart 
Your name: coolbobby

Your ban ID: 45818, 46535

Reason: Perma banned due to 16 previous bans. BRA (43651) - RDM,Random molotov,Prop pushing.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: First off i want to apologize for everything i did and i'm sorry for what i caused on the server to the Players. During the time i was banned i thought about what i had done. I didn't think much of it until i have been perma banned. During the time i think i got more mature and i want to seriously Roleplay and not cause trouble on the server by ruining the RP experience of people. I feel ashamed for every single ban i got now, earlier i didn't care but i realised that it didn't get me to anything other than a permanent ban from Fearless RP. I started to play about end 2011 and i really loved the server and i think it's save to say that this is the best GMod RP Server/Mode i have ever played. I invested many wonderful hours in this great server and i would love to spend more hours in it if i just could. I really enjoyed my non-rulebreaking experiences and i wish you could forgive me, i understand that you may not accept my unban request, but atleast i wanted to apologize for what i have done. If you choose to unban me i sincerely promise that i will read the rules carefully again and i shall not break a single rule in Fearless Roleplay ever again.
I don't see why you should be unbanned. You've gone too far, and apologizing now doesn't make up for what you did.
We don't raise permabans just because you're sorry and you feel you've matured up. You're permed for what you did, and should stay permed (In my opinion).
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Bump!
You have alot of Banned, alot arnt even minor
stuff like prop pushing you get banned alot for, you just dont learn
Denied