[FL] King Guami
Rainbow 
Name: RL name none of your business
Age: If I feel the need to share with you how old I am I will.
Hobbies: Gaming, hanging out all that stuff

About me:
I'm King Guami but all of you will most likely know me as Evo or s.J.
I have hurt the cinnamon holes of thousands, wich is mostlikely why I have the most admin abuse threads.

I'm a nice guy to who that know me, but I will treat everyone with respect aslong they do the same thing, if you feel the need to act like a dick to me you'll become another name on my seemlessly endless shitlist.

So the key to get along with me is don't get in my way and be nice to me but most important the other members of the community, you're not obliged to think I'm awesome you can think I'm a dick as much as you please just aslong you treat me with respect and keep it to yourself.

Same like Killjoy I will deny nearly all friend requests I get on steam because to be frank, you're not my friends.
And all I get added for is for people who donated, people who want to be unbanned, lazy people that call me to get on the server because pressing F12 and filling in a template just is too much work.

Alot of people tell me I have a dirty mouth which is true to be honest because I don't like to be used as a toilet and shat on, I will take no shit from nobody.

Same as with Killjoy I don't want you guys to vacuum suck yourselves to my nutsack by saying: "OMG LOL MINGE BAN s.J. UR SO AWESOME"
If you do I will honestly tell you in OOC for the server to see that you should stop sucking my dick.

I will respond to questions aswell if you guys would like to ask me stuff.

Questions:

When did you join FL ? -StillAlive
About mid 2008 march I believe, together with killjoy.

PS: Everything you read in this thread aslo applies to this thread so if you think it's necessary to rant about how bad y ou think I am because I banned you for acting like a twat, sure thing be my guest but I'll feel free to warn you and even ban you if necessary
-Signature removed-
Just being curious here, when did you actually join FL? :-D
(08-27-2011, 05:47 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Just being curious here, when did you actually join FL? :-D

With Killjoy somewhere in 2008 I believe it was mid 2008, where we soon learned to know Nudel wich resulted in us being the "founding fathers" of Semper Fi
-Signature removed-
(08-27-2011, 05:54 PM)King Guami Wrote:
(08-27-2011, 05:47 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Just being curious here, when did you actually join FL? :-D

With Killjoy somewhere in 2008 I believe it was mid 2008, where we soon learned to know Nudel wich resulted in us being the "founding fathers" of Semper Fi

Oh okay, old FL for the win lol :-)

OFFTOPIC: What happened to Nudel? Been thinking about this for a while..

(08-27-2011, 06:25 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote:
(08-27-2011, 05:54 PM)King Guami Wrote:

Oh okay, old FL for the win lol :-)

OFFTOPIC: What happened to Nudel? Been thinking about this for a while..

He had to server for his country or leave the country for a year and do community service there or something along those lines so he's in Australia for a year.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • StillAlive
Who/what is King Guami?
(08-28-2011, 08:54 AM)Buddhist Stew Wrote: Who/what is King Guami?

A living/breathing human being, and a King who is insanely handsome and funny and everything a woman would ever desire.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • equal