Need some Youtube Channel advice...
Video 
I can always rely on trusty ol' Fearless to help me decide the best way to go about my issues in every day life, yes, that does mean you.
I'm having a small dilemma relating to my Youtube Channel. 

What is this dilemma you may ask? 

Well...my channel is solely based on Car videos both on Games and IRL. The problem is I've started to grow tired of making these car videos and would love to start making videos based on other games such as League of Legends, Call of Duty, Battlefield etc. I feel I need to start making a new path towards a difference type of audience if I wish to get anywhere in terms of growth.

I would have to change my channel name, logo, banner and description as they are all more or less based on just cars. I would change them to something more generic, less about just cars and more about the whole channel in general.

The issue is...I may lose most, if not all of my current Subscribers due to the fact that they're probably subscribed to watch car videos.

What should I do? Anyone have some advice?  
Don't think people are going to necessarily unsubscribe if you start putting up videos that are not car-related.

But a think to consider would be creating a different intro for each type of video

1. Intro for FPS

2. Intro for Car Videos

3. Intro for ____

And simply organize your channel with a playlist for each different category so that someone who wanted to watch JUST car videos, can simply go to that playlist and easily find your newest uploads. This would be wise to continue to post car videos every now and then to at least meet the expectations of your current subscribers.

Meanwhile, you can start uploading new videos and start getting some new subscribers that don't want to subscribe to a channel dedicated to car videos!
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Boosted
Thank you Nevy, that's exactly the type of advice I wanted! I've decided to go with the change, I've made my channel slightly more organized with playlists specifically for Car Meets & Showcases, and once I begin uploading other videos they will all have separate playlists so people can navigate to their videos very easily. I've also gone with a much cleaner, simpler look to my channel!

Thanks Nevy, +Rep for you <3.
New videos often do well, at least from my experience. Opening to a wide range of people while still doing some but less of your old ones would be the way i would go with it, unless you really hate doing the old ones then just do new ones!
New is good!

Good Luck!
[Image: 38805.png]
The following 1 user Likes Otto_'s post:
  • Boosted
From personal experience i would say that changing the "topic" of your channel isnt bad at all. I had the same problem as you. I started making videos about 1 game (mount and blade) and made my whole channel about it, when i reached episode 20 i was so bored of the game that i just couldnt play it anymore. I got a comment saying "do you actually still enjoy the game?" when i decided that enough is enough. I explained my viewers why i changed the channel and got no complaints, if anything my views rose because of it.

Always do what you like, if you dont enjoy making videos about something, dont even bother!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Boosted