Drugs [Probably 18+]
(11-01-2014, 12:19 AM)Nevy Wrote:  Driving high is reckless and endangers the people around you. If you are going to smoke weed, do it in your home or a friends home.. not in public. Or move Colorado, Amsterdam or any of the other States that have legalized the drug.

Not to be that guy who will argue and cause a massive flamewar, but it's worth mentioning that alcohol as a much bigger issue than weed when it comes to the hazards of driving while high and drunk.

Alcohol is more socially acceptable, and a very high number of people consume alcohol on a regular basis.
One third of traffic-accident-deaths are caused by alcohol. (USA)
Around 30 people die every day in USA because of driving under the influence of alcohol.
I've lost a cousin myself because of alcohol+driving.

(And we're not talking about all the other problems that alcohol cause)
*coughs*

Not gonna bore you with the boring facts, but it's worth keeping in mind that alcohol is the biggest enemy here.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Preditor, GeorgeTheBoy
I enjoy smoking weed and rolling on molly every now and then, even if you're against drugs I think it's an experience worth trying.
The following 1 user Likes Swoots's post:
  • Jonesy
Well thanks for your input guys its interested to see how different the opinions are on such things but I certainly agree that alcohol is the biggest enemy here.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(11-01-2014, 02:01 PM)Cpt. Decay Wrote:

I've been waiting for that to show up haha, although seriously, what is your opinion seeing as though you have posted.
(11-01-2014, 12:19 AM)Nevy Wrote: -snip-

Shrooms are by no means hard drugs, they're not addictive in the slightest and they're a psychedelic effect that don't even last for very long. They last about 4 hours then you come down for 3 hours or so. I don't know where you get your information from but almost everyone who is against drugs must use the exact same sources, because you all say the same things. Driving high, on weed this is, is not dangerous. Being high on weed makes you more focused and concentrated. You know how when you speak, you have to think what you say before you say it? When you're high, it just comes out perfectly. 

I agree with Enzyme and everyone else who said it, alcohol is clearly worse than most drugs yet it's legal. The only reason why weed is illegal is because in 1937, hemp manufacture was outweighing the lumber companies, as hemp was so much more useful. You could make rope, paper, hempwood, cloth, fibre board, insulation, concrete, oil, wax, resin, and you can even use it to purify water. But noooo, the lumber companies didn't like this, so they all paid the governments of the world massive sums of money to illegalise the magical material. So they did. So people arguing that weed is bad because it's illegal is people being okay with huge corporate companies paying off their government. How would you like it if Microsoft paid the government to ban Sony? Or if Apple banned PC? Nobody would like it, because it would be completely unfair to the citizens who are completely affected by it. 
tl;dr weed is gud ye?
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
The following 1 user Likes Cujo's post:
  • DoomDude1
All because drugs are legal doesn't make them safe. I can name a number of drugs that are in fact, very dangerous. Ritalin for example. Methylphenidate is a drug used to help with symptoms of ADHD. But honestly I don't think they should even prescribe it. It's also known on the street as "kiddy cocaine". Their cell structure is almost the same to cocaine itself. What Methylphenidate (Ritalin) does is stimulate your nerves. And it releases a neurotransmitter known as Dopamine. In other words, you will get super excited and hyper and such things related to it.

But then there comes what many drugs experts call, "the crash" when the drug starts to wear off, you will most likely feel more depressed. Such things happen with cocaine as well. And they try to get that hyper feeling back to replace the depression. But in the end it won't come back. And you will soon get addicted. And in the case of Ritalin, it's a schedule II drug if caught selling it illegally in the U.S. you can get into a lot of deep water.

But as I was saying, that is a great example, all because they are legal, doesn't make them safe. Honestly you should just avoid using any drugs if you can. Even weed. Weed can cause many long term effects in your lungs. And a lot of people like to lace weed, and you never know what you are smoking in weed in that case. If you are taking drugs, I think you should stop as soon as you can. Legal or not. And if you are prescribed drugs, only use them appropriately, your doctor or pharmacists was trained on the amounts of drugs to give or take (hopefully) and you should listen to that. Bottom line, be safe, stay in school, don't do drugs or alcohol.
Too young, Too unknown.

No drugs
[Image: Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif]

But really, I never done drugs, and never will.
[Image: EyQsg2Y.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 8 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Suarez, GRiiM, Adamantite, Weecow, Tmdirtbike, Victorinox, EthanArcher, ArcHammer