Suspected Duping I'm guessing
Your name: Triangle

Your ban ID: 55374

Banned by: Temar

Reason: Pending Investigation. Though it's probably because I have 17 BMW's.

Involved: Just me and Temar I assume, I was alt tabbed.

Why we should unban you: I didn't dupe, I was given them from a friend who I played with two years ago, as explained to one of the mods yesterday. Do check logs pls, doesn't need to be a prolonged investigation, it's a pretty simple duping complication. 
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
Even if you got 2 years ago from a friends I very much doubt he got them legit
Plus I do check now and then on inv values and you would of been noticed before if you had em for 2 years so I'm doubting that too
I didn't dupe just check the logs man it won't be hard i've only been on a few times in the pst 2 year
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
well the other guy would of been flagged, iver way i will find out when i view all the logs even if i have to go back years
till then you will just have to wait
alright ill be in touch with the thread
Take your time lol
Don't bump your own UBR.

I'd rather it not be forgotten about.
Not Involved but 2 months is ridiculous. I have no care for this person but leaving it this long is ridiculous.

Not involved, warned. - Enzyme
User has been notified.

Investigation should be completed temar please respond.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!