Any ideas for a new car?
Wink 
So I am getting my license soon here in Australia and I have gotten the 'all good' from my parents to buy my first car, I have been looking at the Volvo S60, the new Golf GTI, Nissan GTR and the new 2015 Subaru WRX STI. What is everyone's opinion? Which car is the best out of the lot? I would love to hear everyone's opinions as it will narrow down my choices for my new car. Smile
I would Recommend you the 2015 Subaru WRX STI
Mexico is not safe
Well in your position i would test drive all 4 and see what you like best. Cars arent about whats best and what looks the best, its about what is good for you, you might find that you really like a car then sit in it and hate the driving position or just dont feel comfortable.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I know Golf GTI's are great cars to drive and for fuel too. The Nissan GTR drinks fuel like there is no tomorrow so I would not recommended it even though the car is beautiful, if I were in your shoes I would go for car which is not to expensive and is still nice to drive when I am 18 I would like to buy the VW Golf MK1 1990's edition.
Depends on how much money you have to spend. There are a lot of sites on which you can set a max price, and they will find the best car for your money, I would try that.
(I can't tell if this is FL or IRL ;_; )
I wouldn't reccomend any of them for the simple reason that for your first car you will need something slow or you're gonna kill yourself or others.

Perhaps consider a car with a smaller engine? there are plenty cool ones you can get that are easier to control, then after a few years get yourself a more powerful car.

Dunno what insurance is like there but here in the UK, my VW will cost me at least 1.5K to insure, and thats only got a 1.4L engine.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Mustang 67 if you are cool.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Barkles its irl dont worry haha. Yeah I will take a close look at what car I should buy, thank you all for your suggestions.
Nissan GTR.. hands down 
Audi R8

I'd pay a few ingame millions for one.

Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator