Should I get WoW?
Question 
I've known about World of Warcraft for a long time, but I never bothered to give it a try. I've played similar MMO's such as Guild Wars 2 & Forsaken World but most of my friends seem to play World of Warcraft a lot. I absolutely loved Guild Wars 2 because of how nice everything looked, the abilities, levelling, taking part in dungeons etc but I don't know if I'll like it in WoW. 

I feel like it might be a bit too late to start playing now as most of the glory days of WoW were back in 2004-2007, so I feel as if I've already missed the best part of the experience. Throughout the time people were playing World of Warcraft I was extremely addicted to Runescape, so I never even bothered looking at another game throughout the early stages of my childhood. 

I'm just not too sure If the game is worth it anymore? I need some good advice and opinions on the current state of World of Warcraft and wether it's worth getting in to at this point?
You should give it a try, I play the game myself and with a new expansion comming out in 2 weeks it would be a perfect time to start as e erything " resets"
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
If you want get the trail version up to level 20, if you like that then just buy it.
They had a recent sale on(not sure if its still on) where you could buy all the expansions packs and get a free month of game time for like £17.00.

I used to play back in 2009, Maxed up a few accounts, quit after 2 years(I made a very good business selling netherweave bags) played some games, then came to fearless, After a few months been on fearless I decided to make a new account and go play on my old server, I decided to do the trail anf get to level 20, then I got level 40 before I just left a little and my game time ended. Sad
Anyway if its your type play it.
Don't.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • SirCrow
(10-30-2014, 01:02 PM)Jan Wrote: Don't.

You are really explaining why the OP should't buy it, thanks.
From what I heard you get addicted really fast, but if all your friends play it, it should be fine.
Yes. Is great
A more fitting signature. 
Bought it, thought I'd atleast give it a go considering it's the most popular MMO of all time haha.
My opinion is that fantasy games are a bit boring cuz it don't have reality and I don't like unrealistic games. I more like reality-based games like GTA or something like that. But still my favorite game is FearlessRP cuz it is based on reality and pretty life like game and that's what I love.
Play a healer if you do, it's the most fun and not stressful at all.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]