[SELLING] Dupe
Basically I spent a lot of time building this and I never really used it so I would love to see if someone out there wants to. I originally built it to be like a small dark pub, but could be used differently, it is the outside that is the main appeal. Be aware this is about 37 props, I have got a reduced version I built when my prop limit was 30 (I made this a LONG time ago), but it has some imperfections. This is for v2d.

You may modify this if you wish, I would not suggest moving around the parts on the outside too much as they are perfectly adjusted so there are no weird shadow effects.

I will be selling this to just 1 person, as I feel it wouldn't be as good if lots people had access to it (if anyone wants it that is). This means it will simply go to the highest bidder...unless the highest bid is terrible, in which case I'm keeping it locked away with all my others.
That does of course mean, do not sell this or a modified version of this on to anyone else.

I would also be really interested to hear what people think of it, I have had a lot of people complimenting it, but I want to know what is bad about it so I can make it better. Also, if someone does buy this and finds problems with it, or if I remake a better version, I would be happy to give them the updated version.

[Image: lxFVQUZ.jpg]
[Image: 0ok1RAC.jpg]
[Image: sXIKB7u.jpg]
I want it
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
This is a good dupe. Respect.
Got any price in mind? You might want to remeber stating that Smile
Woow thats epic, keep trying Respect

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

I have never sold any dupes before and didn't really know what sort of price people would be willing to pay, which is why I didn't state one