Unban Kirbys
Your name: STEAM_0:1:27220699

Your ban ID: 2833

Why we should unban you: This is a fairly large unban request and it basically reilliterates what went on in the last hour, or so.
Basically, me and a friend roleplayed in the Corleones faction, as part of our diverting expedition for having an intense time roleplaying on a server.
So, we decided to make a room, in the Nexus apartments, bottom floor.

We later decided, due to lack of security, to add steel chained bars inside of our apartments in each of the bedrooms, to add extra protection to our rooms. But, as part of the "Propblocking" initiative and rule, we decided a keypad would work great, so that's what we did.
Later to our relief, we decided we should add contrabands to our apartment, to juice up the roleplay and hopefully earn ourselves some cash.

As time grew dear and the amount of unemployed users came ravening in at our apartments with picklocks and glocks trying to access our merchandises, we decided to add yet another touch of protection to our room, with fair roleplay as a crucial role within the server and an essential part of roleplaying we decided to make it as fair as we could.

Basically, here's what we added, storefront bars (In the useful props) - we merged the fading door with this and added a keypad with the code 1483, so when they get it right the fading door vanishes, furthermore giving them access to the locked door which can easily be accessed.
BUT we also added the traps around the door, so if they get it wrong they are trapped inside for a certain duration or if they are able to correct the keypad, either way.

^^ That was basically my setup, here's how the admin managed to stumble across this and assume I was blocking them.

I later decided to visit my friend, due to his progression of work on the adjacent apartment to me, since we were both affiliated with one another it's only right to see and confront/socialize with one another.
Whilst I was in there, 3-4 foreign unemployed people on microphones decided it was funny to knock on our doors and run upstairs, we ignored them, further on I decided to have a look, noticing one of them having actually accessed my room full of contrabands, now, what's the possibility of him actually getting the code right? First time aswell.. Either I left it opened or he somehow found away.

Anyways, more on point, I went in there to try and find out what was going on, I even asked what they were doing, this should be in the console along with what I did next.
One of them, with an AK47 decided it was right to shoot me on sight, whilst breaking my contrabands, so I got extremely fumed since I found it hard to believe they access my apartment and still had access to my contrabands, so I contacted Andreas, on of the admins online at the time, I stated (Something along the lines of): "There are people RDming me inside my apartmentment"

(- On note, someone else was killed aswell, he also said: Rdmers)

So, I think Andreas came to find out what was going on, with all the dead bodies all over the place and well, my house wrecked from head to limb, he decided it was only fair to ban me, the owner of the house.
My friend, (He's a friend on steam btw) clearly described what was going on and how my keypad and fading door was setup.

But all Andreas decided to say was; "HE shouldn't make traps".
It was really a trap, it was more of a warning, stating, don't come in my house and RDM me then steal my contrabands with your magic brainiac brain that, of somewhat ability, has access to my keypads.

I told you how my doors etc.. maneuver at the top, so you can get a better look on how things work.

We all do mistakes, but this wasn't a mistake, these people were/are obviously "Fun hungry" and it's those who should be banned and not those who try to protect their things with, as I like to say, hard boned labor.
From observation, they walked into my house (Yes, I bought the place, locked it) and decided to somehow get access to my keypad and break my contrabands and also kill me.
They didn't even type anything, well.. they spoke to me but their language was foreign, they should know better.

Now, not to talk boastingly about anything but my roleplay experience, globally with servers that I own, is fairly good and if there's one thing people like to have and that's a convivial time in the server and from experience a considerable amount of good roleplayers. But with those who can't roleplaying, let alone the rdmers, the good roleplayers don't get a chance since we're running back and forth trying to prevent people from stealing our stuff and ruining our experience.
(06-07-2010, 02:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: *NOTE: Do not make a unban request for a ban time less than 24 hours.

It was clearly a trap, but your ban was under one day so.

Closed & Denied.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3