F.E.A.R Online
Okay so I new Free to play has just been released about 4 days ago and I have been playing it since Day 1 Smile

Its obvisouly from the F.E.A.R Series and it is just amazing. I am not going to lie, i  Bought all of the DLC straight away.

Here a few of my Steam screenshots & Are any of you playing this?

Add me on it: SynG

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
So what's unique about this compared to every other FPS out there?
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Tandy, Bowiii
I like singleplayer more :C
Take up half of your computer, Like cod.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

When I here F.E.A.R. I think creepy little girl singeplayer fun game. F.E.A.R. Online is nothing like this.

Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(10-28-2014, 11:50 AM)Serenity Wrote: When I here F.E.A.R. I think creepy little girl singeplayer fun game. F.E.A.R. Online is nothing like this.

On one of the maps at a certain time and place she jumpscares you and trust me, i have literally shit myself xD
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Good thing is, when i wanted to try it i got some errors. First is when you launch it from steam, Second is launch error. I fixed first... but second pissed me off. So... UH UH
This game had potential, but it's just another F2P FPS game. They didn't add anything special to it to make it stand out, so in my opinion I think it's a bit shabby that the game is more of a Pay2Win than working your way up without buying OP weapons.
The following 1 user Likes Sleepy Knight 生活's post:
  • Chech
(10-28-2014, 04:57 PM)[FL:RP] Macklemore Wrote: This game had potential, but it's just another F2P FPS game. They didn't add anything special to it to make it stand out, so in my opinion I think it's a bit shabby that the game is more of a Pay2Win than working your way up without buying OP weapons.

Now here is where u are completly wrong.

Infact this game is not a Pay2Win.

The only thing u pay real money for are the "Amazon" version of all guns available to every user.
The "Amazon" version is only a camo.

There is nothing Pay2Win about this game at all.

So i suggest you play the game for commenting Smile
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
It's awful. F.E.A.R. 1 was a great game with a solid AI and amazing combat; this took the F.E.A.R. name and a few of the visuals and then added everything bad about recent shooters. Contrary to what you say, it's incredibly p2w, the maps are god awful and uninspired, the shooting is terrible (used to be the best part of F.E.A.R. 1), and just look at that HUD: KILL 3 IN A ROW, FAST ZOOM, that kind of crap all over. Not worth the disk space.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Flame