[FL:RP] Tyler Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Tyler

Your ban ID: 54204

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Random hostaging. 12th ban

Involved: Too long to remember.

Why we should unban you: Well.. im not here to lecture you, however i received a permanent ban, the anger rushing through me was unreal.Also i had been given an 5 month forum ban for other reasons. i have waited 5 months to ask you this one message. Do you really want me on your server?
Seeing all my friends play without me is heart breaking, especially when its the most Special thing to you. After donating i had bought alot of stuff (guns,cars etc)
this one time i was driving up and down the road in a fancy new BMW (showing off), then a police officer decided it was funny to shoot me. I geared up and asked him to follow me into a building, i then had him at gun point but then he called an admin. he asked what i was doing so i explained what had happened, however the guy i had a gun point was the wrong cop (crap)
But the admin said thats not the answer i was looking for. (what ?!?!?) i was confused and i said "i told you, what?" then had been banned. i had no attempt to give the reason.

Your all most likely going to say "12th ban...no" but this was my first rp server and well, we were all noobs at a stage wasnt we?

So please, much love and appreciation - Tyler
We've already discussed this case.

When I confronted you, you admitted to not really having a good reason. Simple as that.
This ban is valid.

You're also changing stories compared to your previous UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...D%3A+54204

Explain why you're changing your story now, as lying in the courthouse will be punished.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
i havnt changed the story, only so it is easier to understand
In your previous UBR you admitted to breaking the rules:

Quote:I'm not going to beg, because i realized what i did and yes, it was breaking the rules.

Now you're saying you're innocent.

I see no reason as to why I should let this case continue to be up for evaluation. You're not giving me a reason as to how you deserve to be unbanned or how the ban is invalid. When I confronted you ingame, you said you didn't really have a reason for hostaging him and you went on with saying "Bye" in OOC to everyone, knowing you broke the rules. You were given enough time to explain yourself, so lying here doesn't grant you any favours.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Its has been along time since i have been on Feerless, i would not make a lie to get unbanned, that would make it worse right?
That doesn't explain you changing the stories.
Sincerely, Enzyme
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(10-29-2014, 04:19 PM)Enzyme Wrote: That doesn't explain you changing the stories.

I think it's really unfair how he get banned forever for only having 12 bans but there are other people like associated who have 14 and only a 5 month ban. Tyler's ban - Random hostaging. 12th ban - Never
Associated ban -BRA (53063) - RDM - 14th ban - LAST CHANCE - 5 Months, 10 days, 10 hours

Not involved, warned.
Jadan Is right though ? this is so unfair, wheres my chance ?!?!?!
I never had a chance ? Sad
You've had 11 previous bans.

Note, this is your second and last UBR that you're allowed to make.

Denied.
The ban is more than valid. The banned player has changed his story since the last UBR which only ruins his credibility. He has failed to prove how his ban is invalid, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme