Remove the old Volvo
+support
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I'm not quite sure why there are so many -Supports,

We are talking about the OLD Volvo. That ugly thing that isn't really a Volvo, and has borderline equivalent specs' to the NEW Volvo. I'm very much in favor of replacing it with another "City" car (Or Sports car, but that is just me.) The Old Volvo really has no place in Fearless so long as the new one exists.

So +Support from me.
Its brilliant, you all just copy what Ciryl said which were ONLY positive things. Where do I see the bad things no where, none of you want to admit it is bad.
(10-30-2014, 06:02 PM)Blurr Wrote: Its brilliant, you all just copy what Ciryl said which were ONLY positive things. Where do I see the bad things no where, none of you want to admit it is bad.

Just calm down, because someone does not agree with you does not mean you have to write things like this m8.
+Support but it will be replaced for a budget car.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • ArcHammer
+Support

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(10-30-2014, 06:37 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 06:02 PM)Blurr Wrote: Its brilliant, you all just copy what Ciryl said which were ONLY positive things. Where do I see the bad things no where, none of you want to admit it is bad.

Just calm down, because someone does not agree with you does not mean you have to write things like this m8.

Who said I was angry, funny who they just copy and don't state their own opinions.
(10-31-2014, 10:43 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: +Support but it will be replaced for a budget car.

Can we possibly have a vote on say three cars and the one with most votes wins the replace.
(10-31-2014, 10:43 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: +Support but it will be replaced for a budget car.

You disappoint me.

Please explain how it is bad then because on your first post you failed to do so - you only state that there is a new volvo and the old one is practically 'outdated' but then you mention that you want to replace a old car with a old car...

(10-27-2014, 03:38 PM)Blurr Wrote: I think that it should be removed and an old car should be re-added.
You should be open to criticism & people disagreeing as DarkN00b stated.