Remove the old Volvo
+Support, even trough there is fact i still drive it..
+Support
+Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
-Support

Although it shouldn't be called a Volvo, it's still a decent car. Plus it's one of the few cars that looks REALLY nice with all the lights added. (Other cars have HORRIBLE lights, like the Supra and Golf Mk 2, and some lights are just setup weird, like the Transit)
lol
Biggest
-Support I will ever give a suggestion.

The Volvo is a great car & people still use it for many RP's, if any car should be removed it should be the supra or BMW as they just don't fit into 'cityrp', minge cars I say.
The following 3 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Bowiii, Craz, Smex
(10-29-2014, 02:47 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Biggest

The Volvo is a great car & people still use it for many RP's, if any car should be removed it should be the supra or BMW as they just don't fit into 'cityrp', minge cars I say.

[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy
+/- Support

The volvo is a good vehicle to use for some RPs, but now people are buying the new vehicles that were recently released to the servers, so something similar to replace the Volvo that has a similar shape and desgin like the old one would be nice.