Ban Appeal
Your name: biggles39

Your ban ID: 55233

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Breaking NLR and FearRP

Involved: I have forgotten the names, although, I believe the admin who banned me, Infernaw remembered and should be able to tell you.

Why we should unban you: Okay, well, let's start off with the breaking NLR reason, I was walking back near to the area I was killed because I was going to retrieve my car and I passed the area, all of a sudden I was being grabbed by this orange laser and I was standing next to the admin, so, I believe that part of it was a misunderstanding, and now, moving onto the breaking FearRP reason, it was my own fault, I didn't read all the rules, and it seems I have paid for it now, and I hope you can realise this, I have now by the time this is posted re-read all the rules.

I was banned for breaking the 'street crime' section of the rules as I did not read it properly, I thought you could rob as a rebel inside a shop, and it appears it was my own fault for not reading the rules fully, and the admin then told me that you can only rob near the slums or in the more quiter areas, not in the middle of the city

Because I now understand why I was banned, and admit that I didn't read the rules properly, and I now have, I sincerely request that you unban me as this was my own foolishness and I can't leave the server for this long, I only joined 2 days ago and I already have 20 hours gameplay time and I've donated, please may I be unbanned.
So your car was inside a cafe?

Why are you making a UBR when you know you broke the rules?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I was passing by and you grabbed me..?
Denied.