[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
Important OOC Announcement

G'day all, as you have seen on the forums. The entire staff team has resigned, no doubt Soulripper will start looking for a new team soon. However, this is to address our stance on the matter as a clan and collective rather than individual players along with a plan for the future.

• We will stick around for a bit, see what happens and pretend as if nothing ever happened.
  • Should we find out that the community has gone to pot, we'll transfer all current forces to either a new outlet or a new server.
  • All operations that are currently active are to be put on hold until we find out bearings with the new FLRP.
If you have any questions or queries, let me know over Steam and I'll try my best to address your issue. We'll be pre-planning things to do on our internal documents.
As far as I know, the clan has transferred to another community, requesting closure.
(08-09-2015, 08:38 PM)Android Wrote: As far as I know, the clan has transferred to another community, requesting closure.

You cant request closure as you arent one of the clan owners
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Roachy
(08-09-2015, 08:38 PM)Android Wrote: As far as I know, the clan has transferred to another community, requesting closure.

You can't request closure on a clan you don't own, lol.
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Tomo, Wood, MacTavish

That's the funniest thing I have seen all day, thank you for the way you was born.

i'm very sure you're not even in the clan
Citizens of Evocity,

The Weyland-Yutani International Conglomerate Corporation has been split into two sub-sections on either side of the city, operations will resume on this side of the city once more staff have been employed. We have good intentions for the future, which I will explain below:

• Weyland Logistics - We will deliver any package to any location for a small fee, we will follow a strict 'no questions asked' policy so you can rest easy knowing that your package is in the right hands.
  • Weyland Industries - Mining and hauling minerals and resources of high-value, this will tie in closely with Weyland Logistics, we aim to bring more fossil fuels into the city in order to boost productivity.
  • Weyland Military Surplus - We aim to set up a regulated gun store within the city once more, re-branded with a new loyalty system to ensure you are getting value for your money.
We look forward to continue operating.

Warm Regards,
Paul Bishop,
Weyland-Yutani ICC Executive Officer
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • DVN, Falc, mgdwszx
(09-10-2015, 02:47 PM)Roachy Wrote: -snip-

Nice to see you getting set back up Roachy. See you on the field.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Roachy
Best of luck to you Weyland.
Citizens of Evocity,

With a delayed start, we can safely say that the Weyland-Yutani Corporation is now officially beginning operations within the city. Once we have conducted a mass recruitment campaign, our laboratories, armouries and government buildings will all resume construction.

We thank you for your patience, and your co-operation.

Warm Regards,
Paul Bishop - Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Executive Officer

(I went on another Hiatus unplanned, back now. <3 Roach)
The following 5 users Like Roachy's post:
  • DVN, Falc, TheMJ, JackZ, Suarez