[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
S.A.A. Announcement

To whomever it may concern,

The Shadow Associates agency is both aware of and condemns section 4B of the Weyland Yutani employment contract, and condemns Weyland Yutani's attempts to dispose of anyone leaving the corporation. 

All applicants to the S.A.A. - including those who have left Weyland Yutani - are considered to be potential agents, and any attempt on their lives or well-beings will be considered an assault on the Agency and its agents.

Any attempts to enforce section 4B on any applicants of The Shadow Associates Agency will be considered as hostile action, and we will respond with force.

Signed,

Erik DeFynne
S.A.A. Adviser

Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
OOC: I will respond officially to this when I get access to a computer.
Announcement: VLE

"This announcement is directed to the management of Weyland-Yutani"

C.E.O - Mr. Barzinio

On behalf of Vortect Logistics Enterprise, I hereby Terminate our contract with your company. 
After recent breaches of our security on behalf of your C.E.O our partnership has been revoked from our Database with no possible chances to reunite.

Clearance 1: Breached - Weyland-Yutani employees attempting to trespass on out property on behalf of the C.E.O of the spoken company
Clearance 4: Breached - Threats towards the well being of our applicants (Contract Breached)

*Contract Terminated*
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Dear Mr.Watson,
It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been promoted to the rank of Captain, and placed in command of the 21st Mechanized Infantry Company's Military Police Corps. Your epaulettes will be available at the armory shortly.

I have faith in you, Captain Watson. Do not let me down.

Regards, Winston Smith
United States Colonial Marine Commander

Dear Mr.O'Hara,
It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been promoted to the rank of Captain, and placed in command of the 21st Mechanized Infantry Company's Engineering Corps. Your epaulettes will be available at the armory shortly.

I have faith in you, Captain O'Hara. Do not let me down.

Regards, Winston Smith
United States Colonial Marines Commander

Dear Miss Capria,
It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been promoted to the rank of Superintendent. This is due to your good work within the Security division. Your epaulettes will be available at the armory shortly.

Good luck.

Regards, Winston Smith
United States Colonial Marine Commander
The following 5 users Like Judge Rage's post:
  • Reverse Flash, MacTavish, Dauntless, Roachy, Nexus
Hello, I just looked at your application page and I'm very interested in joining. This looks like a fantastic clan to be in. However I have just ONE more ban than the acceptable limit. I'm hoping there can be an exception in my case, I haven't had a ban in over 3 years. I've been an active member of FL for about 5 years now, with almost 900 hours. I'm really hoping an exception can be made in my case. I'd love to be a part of Weyland-Yutani. Thank you.
(07-17-2015, 11:46 PM)Fiddlestiiicks Wrote: Hello, I just looked at your application page and I'm very interested in joining. This looks like a fantastic clan to be in. However I have just ONE more ban than the acceptable limit. I'm hoping there can be an exception in my case, I haven't had a ban in over 3 years. I've been an active member of FL for about 5 years now, with almost 900 hours. I'm really hoping an exception can be made in my case. I'd love to be a part of Weyland-Yutani. Thank you.

Aye, we can make an exception since you last ban was 3 years ago. Feel free to post your application. Smile
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Dauntless, mgdwszx, Davidson
I, Michael Eddington must regrettably resign from my position at Weyland-Yutani Corporation due to personal reasons. I have put a great deal of thought into this decision however I feel it was the right one to make.
I must thank you for providing me with ample opportunity for development and growth, and I hope to keep in contact with the many friends I have made during my time here.

Thanks,
[Image: tQHgo6L.png]
Michael Eddington
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
[FL:RP] Sammerh 
Already_Fallen#PCMASTERRACE

This document was created and sent via Weyland Logistics.

Applicants,

We applaud your enthusiasm for wanting to build better worlds, therefore we have decided to accept you both for a formal interview which will take place at 19:00 tonight. (BST) If this time is inconvient for you or you have any queries please contact our recruitment line.

Thank you for your application, together we can build better worlds.

Warm Regards,
The Weyland-Yutani Corporation
(07-20-2015, 12:17 AM)Karakuts Wrote: -snip-

Mr. Eddington,

We're sad to see you go, it was a pleasure having you in our Colonial Marines. Your combat skills have no bounds, a parting gift of $5,000 has been wired to your bank account for your service. Please hand in any documentation and your ID to a member of the Administration Department, they will take it from there.

Thank you once more for your service, your contributions towards building better worlds have no gone un-rewarded.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer
Employee Announcement - Corporate Alignment Shift
&
Policy Change

Dear employees,

Today, we have come into contact with a group called The Helghast Third Army, our initial meet with them was ultimately friendly, though nothing has been set in stone. Therefore their corporate alignment has shifted to neutral.

We aim to build stronger bonds with this group as time goes on, in order to keep this relationship neutral. We have introduced a new policy in order to maintain this alignment and excel our corporation's ability to operate in the city.

1. USCM should remain passive towards any member of this group and members of the public unless provoked, I've noticed some of our troops are more aggressive towards the fair people of our city. I do not want to see this sort of behavior in public, of course unless provoked or ordered to do otherwise. Failure to follow orders will result in a mental cleansing.
  2. Sectors will be designated to specific operating bases, any facility that contains any form of lab oratory equipment will have Sector prohibited to certain staff members. If you enter Restricted Sectors you will be detained for attempted espionage.

Please update your datapads and Heads-Up-Display accordingly.
The following 2 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Dauntless, Judge Rage