Congrats guys Smile that's the way to go Smile
Quote:Zeppy
DVN

Quote:To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Application for Employment

[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
[Image: be1nlMA.png]

Dear Mr.Devine,

I'm pleased to inform you that your application for employment within the Weyland-Yutani Corporation has been accepted.

Please contact our USCM recruitment line for more information.

Regards, Winston Smith
United States Colonial Marine Commander

[Image: be1nlMA.png]

Dear Mr.Zepplin,

I regret to inform you that your application for employment within the Weyland-Yutani Corporation has been declined.

Please wait two weeks before applying again.

Regards, Winston Smith
United States Colonial Marine Commander
Quote:Suarez

Dear Mr.Cochev,

Thank you for your application to the Public Relations department of Weyland-Yutani. We are always seeking intelligent and machiavellian minds to join our agenda and as such, I wish to extend to you an invitation to our ranks.

If you accept, you shall officially be inducted into the Public Relations department. As Head of Public Relations, I would ordinarily welcome and induct you personally, however I am currently off-planet on business. As such, I ask that you report to Mr.Heafy until I return to planetary duty.

Once again, thank you for your application and welcome to Weyland-Yutani; we look forward to building better worlds with you.

Regards, Roxxanna Drewe
Head of the Department of Public Relations

OOC: Welcome to WY! Make sure you add Roachy and/or myself on Steam and talk to Roachy for clan news and planned rp, as I'm currently on a hiatus. C:
The following 2 users Like slicedhomos's post:
  • Nexus, Suarez
Quote:
To: [email protected]

[Image: Public%20Relations%20Logo%20wip_zps0rwkowc2.png]

Dear Roxxanna Drewe,

I would like to formally thank you for my acceptance within Weyland-Yutani Corporation and more importantly Weyland-Yutani Public Relations.

I hope that we and the rest of the team and WY-PR, can have an everlasting relationship and complete our task to our highest abilities.

Kind Regards,

[Image: 247474017124313120715.png]

Vladimir Cochev
Public Relations Officer
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
The following 3 users Like Suarez's post:
  • slicedhomos, builderboy123, Roachy
Quote:[FL:RP] Admiral Biggles

Subject: RE: Employment in Administration

[Image: Public%20Relations%20Logo%20wip_zps0rwkowc2.png]

Dear Mr. Rockford,

Thank you for applying for the Administration department and the Weyland-Yutani Corporation. On behalf of Alexander Heafy here at Weyland-Yutani, we have decided to offer you a permanent position in our corporation. We hope that you are delighted by the news and that you can prosper inside of our corporation and stay with us for a long time.

Your I.D. card will be available at Reception at Head Office. Simply, print off this e-mail or show the reception staff on your phone this e-mail and they should hand it over, along with details of your logon to the FreenuxOS systems here at Weyland-Yutani.

Kind Regards,

[Image: 247474017124313120715.png]

Vladimir Cochev
Public Relations Officer
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
Dear Mr. Heafy,

My name is Duncan Hyatt from EvoCity Hospital, where I work as a male midwife.
I regret to inform you that your Employee, Mrs. Whyte, unfortunately passed away during Labour. 
She gave birth to Charlotte Faith Whyte before passing away shortly after. With no parents due to the passing of Alex, Charlotte has been placed into a care home.

Wishing you Good Health,
Duncan Hyatt.

---

needed closure now that i've gone so there you go. cya guys, grats on the officialization.
The following 2 users Like livkx's post:
  • mgdwszx, Roachy
Quote:[FL:RP] Echo

Dear Mr.Orion,

Thank you for your application to the Public Relations department of Weyland-Yutani. It's always nice to see citizens interested in joining public relations. After all, they are the professional face of Weyland-Yutani. 

We take positions in this division very seriously, so please bring two forms of ID and your resume to our office complex on July 14th at around 19:00 (GMT).

Thank you for your application and I look forward to speaking with you.

Regards,
[Image: V57krSg.png]

Jonathan Ive
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Public Relations Officer
Subject: Application

Dear Mr.Ive

I would like to thank you for reviewing my application for Weyland-Yutani. I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused by the following. I would like to withdrawl my application for Weyland on the grounds that I wish to try apply for another company, I will of course make another application if I fail in applying for this company.

Once again sorry for any inconveniences caused by this.

regards,
Jordan Orion
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
*A letter is sitting on your desk when you walk in your office*

To Whom it may concern,

I, Jonathan Ive am hereby resigning from my position of Public Relations Officer at the Weyland-Yutani Corporation. I just feel what is going on right now with the company is too much for me to handle. I am appreciative of all the opportunities presented to me at the corporation and how friendly the staff was to me; but I must go. 

Please note that according to our employee contracts employees of the Public Relations 
Department are EXEMPT from section 4B.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Ive
Former Public Relations Officer for the Weyland-Yutano Corporation