[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
(07-05-2015, 09:57 PM)Mr.UnionSniper Wrote: -swiggity swooty, coming for that booty-

Dear Otto

Since you have left the corporation now, as a high-ranking USCM official, you are currently in possession of Operational Documents that could very well be used against us. You have two options:

1. You can turn over the documents to Commander Smith, and we will allow you to leave whilst being exempt from Section 4B. As a high ranking USCM official, we will wish you the best of luck with your new life and will even create a fake alias for you.
  2. You can refuse to turn in the documents, this will result in Section 4B of your contract coming into effect. USCM will send a squadron to take the documents by force, and you will be detained for espionage.
Make your decision, then email me on [email protected]. (Message me on Steam) I'm only doing this as a favor, for the time you served with our marine corps. Please make the right decision, it would be a shame to see you hauled off to Larkhill.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Executive Officer
> corporal is jnco
I applied at your site? Is it still pending?
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(07-06-2015, 11:57 AM)Google Documents - Applications Wrote: [FL:RP] DanManC
[FL:RP] MrTreeGames
Starsheep
*You all recieve a letter through your letter box, stamped with the WY logo*
Dear applicants,

We are glad you find interest in building better worlds, we share common interests. We have decided to shortlist your application, the Head of our Research and Development department will contact you shortly to arrange a location. If you are not contacted, contact our Public Relations department and we will fast track your interview.

Thank you for applying, have a safe and productive day.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer
Weyland-Yutani Corporation has been made an official clan. Congratulations to all involved, I hope to see the level of RP from the clan improve, it's been fantastic so far.

You may remove the Unofficial tag from the clan thread.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 10 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • slicedhomos, Davidson, Hitman, Mr Doc, MacTavish, Benporium, Roachy, Burnett, Voluptious, Dauntless
Oh wow! Congratulations to Weyland-Yutani and all affiliates!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • mgdwszx
Congrats, WY!
(You still have to kill me Wink)
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(07-07-2015, 03:39 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Weyland-Yutani Corporation has been made an official clan. Congratulations to all involved, I hope to see the level of RP from the clan improve, it's been fantastic so far.

You may remove the Unofficial tag from the clan thread.

Good work, W-Y. I'm deeply impressed by your clan that you have made here Roachy, when you think about your clan history. Just shows how much people can mature, it's well deserved.
The following 2 users Like Davidson's post:
  • Roachy, Benporium
OOC:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OH MY GOD
Wooooooooooooo
Thank you!
I come back from HDD failure to see this amazing news.

Great job everyone, I enjoy being part of this clan and it's opened up a lot of great RP situations for me. I've also made some good friends from it!

Good to see us being elevated Smile
The following 1 user Likes Reverse Flash's post:
  • Roachy