[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
(06-29-2015, 11:28 AM)Papu Franku Wrote: Is there no chance my character will escape?
If I kill anyone sent after me does that justify my absolution? xD

If you didn't kill people sent after you, I'd be concerned.

Do as you please, remember all our employees are expendable. You can also be brainwashed, that's an option too.
(06-29-2015, 12:40 PM)Roachy Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 11:28 AM)Papu Franku Wrote: Is there no chance my character will escape?

Do as you please, remember all our employees are expendable. You can also be brainwashed, that's an option too.

Yeah I get this, but OOCly, if I kill anyone sent after me, will you call the hunt off, or will you hunt me down till my character is 6 feet under?
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(06-29-2015, 12:43 PM)Papu Franku Wrote:

Yeah I get this, but OOCly, if I kill anyone sent after me, will you call the hunt off, or will you hunt me down till my character is 6 feet under?

We'll do what we did with Innovative - we'll keep hunting you
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • Dauntless
(06-29-2015, 12:43 PM)Papu Franku Wrote:

We'll pretty much keep hunting you until we ID a body.
Yep was very fun. Although i was the one watching you judge :p
[Image: aGvEoBE.png] BasicallyMental - The Leader of Insight.

Dear Mr. Heafy,
After receiving your recent message to me, I appreciate you have not yet killed me for something my men did.
Me and you have discussed what we are to be doing with these two men, I am talking to them about what they have done and what bad first impression they have put across for Insight.
What they did that day was NOT ordered from any senior members of Insight; it was from their own shitty idea's. All I wait for now if a date to do as we agreed with the two men that committed the act of hatred to Weyland-Yutani.
I give a sincere apology from all of the corporation for what happened and what did happen was not wanted from them. As they before hand had been on my personal watchlist (As they have done many bad things before hand), they are to be dealt with from me first which will happen very shortly (OOC: Just look at my reply on Insight clan post about what is going to be done).
Thank you to you Mr. Heafy for being forgiving at this time (Sort of), as I have said many times, they are being dealt with from me first, then I have them over to you to do as we discussed.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(06-29-2015, 10:36 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 10:17 AM)Davidson Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 08:04 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 08:01 PM)Papu Franku Wrote:
-snip-

OOC: As part of clan tradition, we will ICly be hunting you down. This is mainly for fun, we believe that a good roleplay is a better send off and justifies your contribution to our clan than a simple goodbye note on the megathread. We thank you for the time you spent with us. If you wish to re-join at any point, you must re-join with a new character.

Best of luck for the future!

I really like this idea, because it's certainly fits the W-Y lore of what the would do. To Next time though, I feel that the W-Y wouldn't be stupid enough to let them know that they will come for you. Since they could just look up that section IC.

Keep up the good work.

The OOC Part is my goodbye to them, and that the RP will be hostile. But OOCly we still appreciate them joining up, so there's no flaming or anything.

Nah, I got that lad. I was talking about the IC contract. section 4B or something, example: 

Davidson just resigned from the W-Y. Gets a friendly message that say that Section 4B of the contract is going into effect. Davidson wonders about that section in his contract so he goes to his archive to get his copyed contract.. the reads it where there stands "Resign and we are going to skullfuck you with your own cutoff penis." Davidson thins to himself.. "hmm nice of them to let me know they are going to kill me."

Hope this gave you better insight into my point. 
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • Roachy
(06-29-2015, 03:45 PM)Davidson Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 10:36 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 10:17 AM)Davidson Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 08:04 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 08:01 PM)Papu Franku Wrote:
-snip-

OOC: As part of clan tradition, we will ICly be hunting you down. This is mainly for fun, we believe that a good roleplay is a better send off and justifies your contribution to our clan than a simple goodbye note on the megathread. We thank you for the time you spent with us. If you wish to re-join at any point, you must re-join with a new character.

Best of luck for the future!

I really like this idea, because it's certainly fits the W-Y lore of what the would do. To Next time though, I feel that the W-Y wouldn't be stupid enough to let them know that they will come for you. Since they could just look up that section IC.

Keep up the good work.

The OOC Part is my goodbye to them, and that the RP will be hostile. But OOCly we still appreciate them joining up, so there's no flaming or anything.

Nah, I got that lad. I was talking about the IC contract. section 4B or something, example: 

Davidson just resigned from the W-Y. Gets a friendly message that say that Section 4B of the contract is going into effect. Davidson wonders about that section in his contract so he goes to his archive to get his copyed contract.. the reads it where there stands "Resign and we are going to skullfuck you with your own cutoff penis." Davidson thins to himself.. "hmm nice of them to let me know they are going to kill me."

Hope this gave you better insight into my point. 

See that makes sense, thanks for your input. I'll take note of it for the future Cheese
[img=200x0]http://i.imgur.com/PS8qCOB.png[/img]
Employee Application Form
OOC Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP]miniPolizei
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:12876625  
Age (Your actual age):14
Hours on server:241
Donator: Yes
If you aren't a donator, do you plan to donate in the future:
Total Bans:3
Total Blacklists:1
Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: 5+
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 3
IC Information
First name: John
Middle name(s): Alexander
Last Name: Knife
Address: Back Street Apt. 19
Current Occupation: Park Weaponry
Ex-Employers: EC:PD, ETS and Evocity Taxi Service
Weight: 78 KG
Height: 178cm
Criminal Record: Illegal Weapon Store
How could you benefit our corporation: Via going out and advert out Weyland and get hired by people and the money goes to Research and other stuff like that!
Preferred Department: Security
Are you an innovative thinker:Sometimes but sometimes my ideas could become more complex. Perhaps I lay an idea and something makes it better.
Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would
be an aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below,you hereby agree to our disclaimer.
Signed: Cpt.John Knife
(06-29-2015, 11:03 PM)miniPolizei Wrote:
-snip-
Quote:
Subject: RE: Application for employment

RE: Application for Employment

Mr. Knife,

Following completion of our background checks, we are pleased to invite to you interview with myself and Commander Smith at 1900 hours on Tuesday, June 30th 2015. You will be contacted around this time to confirm the location of the interview. You should bring two forms of photo identification and be prepared to answer questions on your prior experiences in this sector.

If you are unable to attend for any reason, please inform me or Commander Smith at your earliest convenience.

Regards, 

Michael Eddington
Field Marshal, USCM
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke