[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
Dear Weyland Yutani, 
Hello My name Is William King, i am the founder of The Kingsmen.
I Am writing to you today to discuss an alliance, an alliance would be beneficial for us both As i'm sure you have read on our services. If we could arrange a meet, we can discuss this in more detail, please Get in touch to arrange a Date & Time. Thank you.
Yours Faithfully
-William King
[img=200x0]http://i.imgur.com/PS8qCOB.png[/img]

Employee Application Form

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]thehitman56
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42327352
Age (Your actual age): 16
Hours on server: 1610
Donator: Y
If you aren't a donator, do you plan to donate in the future: N/A
Total Bans: 5
Total Blacklists: 4
Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: 8.5
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 7.16

IC Information

First name: Jonathan
Middle name(s): Paul
Last Name: Ive
Address: 941 Waterfront Road EvoCity, v33x
Current Occupation: Park Weaponry - CEO
Ex-Employers: Multi National United, Empire Security Firm, Brostleback Corp.
Weight: 192 lbs
Height: 5'10"
Criminal Record: Expunged
How could you benefit our corporation: Bringing excellent communication and listening skills whilst being passively assertive to attain a goal weather it be for retail or political purposes.
Preferred Department: Public Relations
Are you an innovative thinker: Yes

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would 
be an aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below,you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: 

[Image: V57krSg.png]
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • mgdwszx, Roachy
(06-28-2015, 03:28 PM)thehitman56 Wrote: -snip-

Dear Mr. Ive,

We have shortlisted you for a formal interview, please bring a form of ID and your resume to our Headquarters. You will be interviewed by myself, please be prepared for a series of scenarios that will determine your employment status here.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer
Letter of Resignation

I regret to inform the leading board of Weyland-Yutani that I will be resigning from my post as a Security Guard. This is due to personal reasons, and the fact I'm restarting my old company, the EvoCity Newspaper, which I need to focus on. I believe clan responsibilities may slightly hinder my performance and ability to be a freelance journalist.
Thank you for giving me the chance to be a part of your corporation.

Regards,
Mats Tyzkovki.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 2 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • Benporium, Roachy
(06-28-2015, 08:01 PM)Papu Franku Wrote:
Letter of Resignation

I regret to inform the leading board of Weyland-Yutani that I will be resigning from my post as a Security Guard. This is due to personal reasons, and the fact I'm restarting my old company, the EvoCity Newspaper, which I need to focus on. I believe clan responsibilities may slightly hinder my performance and ability to be a freelance journalist.
Thank you for giving me the chance to be a part of your corporation.

Regards,
Mats Tyzkovki.
Dear Mr. Tyzkovki,

We have reviewed your resignation, and your knowledge of the corporation's cannot be leaked to the public. To ensure that this doesn't happen, Section 4B of your contract will come into effect to protect company interests. We appreciate the work you put into Weyland-Yutani, and your service will not be forgotten.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer

OOC: As part of clan tradition, we will ICly be hunting you down. This is mainly for fun, we believe that a good roleplay is a better send off and justifies your contribution to our clan than a simple goodbye note on the megathread. We thank you for the time you spent with us. If you wish to re-join at any point, you must re-join with a new character.

Best of luck for the future!
(06-29-2015, 08:04 AM)Roachy Wrote:
-snip-

OOC: As part of clan tradition, we will ICly be hunting you down. This is mainly for fun, we believe that a good roleplay is a better send off and justifies your contribution to our clan than a simple goodbye note on the megathread. We thank you for the time you spent with us. If you wish to re-join at any point, you must re-join with a new character.

I really like this idea, because it's certainly fits the W-Y lore of what the would do. To Next time though, I feel that the W-Y wouldn't be stupid enough to let them know that they will come for you. Since they could just look up that section IC.

Keep up the good work.
(06-29-2015, 10:17 AM)Davidson Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 08:04 AM)Roachy Wrote:
-snip-

I really like this idea, because it's certainly fits the W-Y lore of what the would do. To Next time though, I feel that the W-Y wouldn't be stupid enough to let them know that they will come for you. Since they could just look up that section IC.

Keep up the good work.

The OOC Part is my goodbye to them, and that the RP will be hostile. But OOCly we still appreciate them joining up, so there's no flaming or anything.
Is there no chance my character will escape?
If I kill anyone sent after me does that justify my absolution? xD
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Roachy
(06-29-2015, 11:28 AM)Papu Franku Wrote: Is there no chance my character will escape?

If you try this, please refrain from putting an axe in my face. I like living.
The following 3 users Like Reverse Flash's post:
  • Project, Roachy, Dauntless
(06-29-2015, 11:34 AM)Reverse Flash Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 11:28 AM)Papu Franku Wrote: Is there no chance my character will escape?

If you try this, please refrain from putting an axe in my face. I like living.

please don't i've already given out enough purple hearts
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • Reverse Flash