[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
(06-24-2015, 10:14 AM)Roachy Wrote:
Dear Employees,

Recent actions against our corporation are a minor disturbance, as you were all aware when joining our corporate family employees here are expendable, this line of work is very dangerous and casualties are bound to happen. We will never forget those who have lost their lives, and our respects go out to their families. Their sacrifice will not be in vein, petty street gangs seem to think throwing molotov cocktails at a metal building and killing cannon fodder will stop us from building better worlds.

They are mistaken

Thank you, and have a safe and productive day.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer

OOC: By the way that was me :p
(06-24-2015, 11:29 AM)Innovative Wrote:
(06-24-2015, 10:14 AM)Roachy Wrote:
-snippity snip-

OOC: By the way that was me :p

No shit.
The following 6 users Like Roachy's post:
  • mgdwszx, slicedhomos, Dauntless, Innovative, Reverse Flash, MacTavish
(06-24-2015, 11:28 AM)Innovative Wrote:
(06-24-2015, 07:13 AM)Jericho Wrote: So many wannabe Lombardi's, oh look that rhymed.

Don't forget we did arrange this this isn't random hence i'm not Killing straight away i'm doing this for the RP And it's turning out really fun.

I wonder how you keep killing our well trained members whilst you have almost no training.
I wonder how you keep killing our well trained members whilst you have almost no training.
[/quote]

Oh they have every chance to get away i'm just too good :p
(06-24-2015, 10:41 PM)Innovative Wrote: "i'm just too good :p"
The following 6 users Like slicedhomos's post:
  • General Rickets, Davidson, Roachy, Dauntless, MacTavish, Reverse Flash
(06-24-2015, 10:41 PM)Innovative Wrote: I wonder how you keep killing our well trained members whilst you have almost no training.

"Oh they have every chance to get away i'm just too good :p"

Show CSGO rank and I believe.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

you two above stop moaning about csgo

i don't play it so there
(06-24-2015, 10:41 PM)Innovative Wrote: I wonder how you keep killing our well trained members whilst you have almost no training.

[/quote]

You just spray them with bullets for no reason,how is that enough time to get away?
(06-25-2015, 08:57 AM)MacTavish Wrote:

You just spray them with bullets for no reason,how is that enough time to get away?
[/quote]

I SAID SHUT UP
CS:GO is ass anyway.

Says the guy who spent £100 on cases and keys.
The following 5 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Labrador, MacTavish, Judge Rage, Dauntless, Michael