[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
(06-15-2015, 09:19 PM)Innovative Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 07:59 PM)Falcon Wrote: And had a rifle pointed at us during a passive meeting.

Passive meeting don't require you to have your gin by your side, do they? Which you did infact do which we took as an attempted attack

What's wrong with having a bottle of gin by your side?
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
Let's just stop this penis measurement competition and let the head of our organizations handle it, shall we?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Roachy, Benporium
I Think peace should be brought to the table We can both be assets to each other.
The following 1 user Likes Innovative's post:
  • MacTavish
(06-15-2015, 09:40 PM)Innovative Wrote: I Think peace should be brought to the table We can both be assets to each other.

You want peace, no, not with my organization at least. You went back on your word and we don't trust WY anymore. I can't speak for Lombardi but I'm sure they will say the same thing.
The following 4 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Megsy, General Rickets, Falcon, Benporium
You want peace, no, not with my organization at least. You went back on your word and we don't trust WY anymore. I can't speak for Lombardi but I'm sure they will say the same thing.
[/quote]

Ok well, that's your decision.
OOC: I have no idea whats going on but personally I think WY should just ignore everyone else and continue on being better than them
Or release a neuro-toxin of some-sort, that could be good
The following 3 users Like slicedhomos's post:
  • Preditor, MacTavish, Benporium
Please note any word not from official command (Winston Smith and Alex Heafy) is not official and does not represent our corporation. Please treat such messages as so
The following 6 users Like Judge Rage's post:
  • Falcon, Preditor, Reverse Flash, Roachy, slicedhomos, Benporium
***Another envelope arrives at the Weyland-Yutani mail office. It again is closed with a blood red seal. You find a written letter and a photograph folded in half, just like last time.***

Dear Alexander Heafy, or whomever it may concern,

In this photo you have both the late Dimitri whom I believe you wanted dead and another one of your members. A small bit of revenge for my sister. As our family stated before, the heads will keep rolling...

Sincerely,
         Louis Lombardi.

The following 5 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Falcon, Reefaz, Nihl, Preditor, Nexus
OOC: Still managed to kill most WY Members As self defense :p
Dear Employees,

We thank the majority of you for following orders and remaining calm during this complicated time, some however were a little more rebellious against our system of doing things and as a consequence have been eliminated.

Commander Winston plans to train our soldiers soon, and the Science Department will be working on a classified project, the details will be given to those who are authorized to take part in the project.

Thank you for building better worlds.

Warm Regards,
Weyland-Yutani Board of Executives
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Davidson, slicedhomos, Judge Rage