[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
(06-08-2015, 04:02 PM)Reverse Flash Wrote: -snipadoodle-

Dear Mr. Wells,

Your application was reviewed, and we would like you to attend an interview as soon as possible. Please bring your CV and a portfolio of work you have completed in the past. 

We look forward to potentially working with you in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive

OOC: Add either myself or Hillerbear on Steam, we will arrange a time and date.
Important Announcement

Dear Employees,

Over the next few weeks, myself and Internal Affairs are going to discuss re-vamping the current rank system. This will lead to the removal of obsolete departments, in order to prevent Section 4B of your contract coming into effect. Employees who work in obsolete departments will be re-located in a department of equal skill.

Once the new corporate hierarchy has been established, it will being to roll out slowly. The changes will not be instant, and you will retain your current position until it begins to roll out.

The USCM will also be changing drastically, as Commander Robsin implements his new training programmes and drills, Colonial Marines please get in touch with the Commander as soon as possible.

Also on a side note, Internal Affairs are there to assist you in any work related issues you may be having. Please utilize this department.

That is all.

Have a safe and productive day.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive
*A box is delivered to Weyland-Yutani Corporation headquarters. Inside the box is a rabbit's foot with a note tied to it.*

Good afternoon Mr. Heafy,

I was advised of the news that you have retracted your proposal of a partnership between your corporation and my family. This news rings very bitterly in my ear and I would like to inform you that I have been busy dealing with personal business. This is what caused me to be unresponsive in the ludicrous amount of time you expect from me. The news is not only disappointing to hear but is felt as disrespect towards our family, and situations like this are not tolerated. Any partnerships that you wished to propose are no longer anything we want to accept unless measures are taken on your side to fix this issue.

Finally, I would like to gift you this rabbit's foot. This gift is to give you and your workers the best of luck because you are going to need it if you wish to continue disrespecting my family and continue burning the bridge in this relationship. Fix the issue, or we are going to have to fix it ourselves.

Sincerely,
Matthew Lombardi
* A blood red envelope is received with a stamp on it, the stamp is a silver star with a purple ruby in the middle*

Dear Weyland-Yutani,

This message is in reply to your notice. We have received your message, and we wish to discuss this in person. You know exactly who we are. If you do not, then burn this letter as it does not concern you, we will find out if this letter really does reach the individual intended. If you are not the owner or administrator responsible for reaching out to our society, stop reading now. For if you do, we will find you. And we will kill you.

However, if you are the correct individual, then continue.

Unfortunately there are prerequisites before our contact can occur, these are non negotiable and we will not accept a change, if you wish to cross us we will be ready for you, and you will suffer.

With everything stated above, this message is not intended to be taken hostile in any way or form, this is simply to inform you that if you wish to contact us, you MUST abide by these following rules if you wish for us to appear.

1) We will not in any way or form, meet in a public area, or in any corporation-sponsored building. We will meet outside the city, in an abandoned warehouse.

2) No weapons will be brought with you, any form of weaponry is a sign of hostility and we are not willing to risk the meeting if this is the case, we will not be armed as well. I can promise you that. No weapons will be brought on the facility from either faction.

3) No violent actions will be expressed at this meeting, it will be fast, and to the point. We will NOT sit around and discuss things such as two businesses would. As you can see, we are not a corporation, we are a society. An urban power that cannot be stopped.

4) Drugs and alcohol are prohibited. This is not a party, this is a serious meeting. 

5) Disrespect from either faction will not be tolerated, we will treat you as we would treat any other individual. I expect that this should not be a problem however.

6) Finally, we do not wish to draw much attention, with this you can only bring a handful of advisers and/or administrators. We will not tolerate an army at our doorstep for this meeting.

With the prerequisites out of the way, as long as these are followed then the meeting shall go perfectly fine. You do not have to fear us, unless you cross us.

With that said, if you disagree with any of the rules above, this meeting will never happen. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, you have found us, but if you mess this up you will never see us again. Don't mess up.

With kind regards, and the best of luck to you, we will be waiting. 

The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Roachy
Morning Ladies,

Tonight we will be meeting with an important contact, this meet will determine our relationship with a very influential group. I will need two employees to accompany me should anything go south, USCM will be on call as a Plan B but they are stay clear of the meet spot. Our new potential partner has emphasised that they want the meeting to take place in Neutral Territory, there are to be no hostilities. Any employee who acts hostile towards them without motive, will be taken to our Mental Cleansing Facility.

Administration will need to accompany me in order to fill in the paperwork.

Any USCM Soldiers currently on active duty must report to Commander Robsin by the end of next week, any soldier who fails to get in touch with the Commander will be dealt with accordingly.

Thank you, have a safe and productive day.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani CEO
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Preditor
[align=center][img=200x0]http://i.imgur.com/PS8qCOB.png[/img]
Employee Application Form

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Cuniix
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81537473

Age (Your actual age): 16
Hours on server: 91
Donator: (Y/N) Y
Total Bans: 0
Total Blacklists: 0
Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: 8
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 6

IC Information

First name: Matt
Last Name: Dallas
Address: EvoCity Mainstreet
Current Occupation: Currently the Strategic Response Unit
Weight: 87kg
Height: 1,86
Criminal Record: None
How could you benefit our corporation: I am very loyal, perform the tasks given to me without asking too many questions. I think I could be worth hiring because I got much experience in Combat. I have worked as a Navy Seal Paramedic for 2 years. But then i got shot in my left arm and knee. 2 years later i've worked at the Evocity Police Department for 1 year then I've got promoted. Since there I work as an SWAT Sniper.I know how to handle a gun and how to follow orders.
Preferred Department: United States Colonial Marines
Are you an innovative thinker: Sometimes, I think it depends on the Situation.

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would
be an aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below,you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: Matt Dallas
(06-13-2015, 08:39 PM)Cuniix Wrote: -snip-

Dear Mr. Dallas,

We have reviewed your application, and would like to hire you as an Intern. This is due to the lack of time you've spent in the city.

We hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corp, Chief Executive Officer
Early this morning internal affairs officer Thomas Hughens was found killed on a road in the suburbs. Death came to him by a single bullet in the head. Rest in peace.

OOC: I have thought about this for a while and I am resigning from my position in Weyland-Yutani. being in the clan has been fun and unique however I feel I have to move on. Thanks for letting me be a part of you guys. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Weyland-Yutani Encryped Communications
<::Acessing message
<::Acess granted.

Quote:From: [email protected]
To: <All Employees>
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Death of Commander Alex Robsin - crisis imminent. !
[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
[Image: be1nlMA.png]
Commander Alex 'The Inspector/Hunter-1' Robsin has been killed.

Commander Robsin today has been killed in action, by what is thought to be hostile actions from other organisations.
It's not currently known the threat that Weyland-Yutani faces, but it is thought to be large. The Commander's body has yet to be recovered, but it's doubted that it will be. It started earlier when Robsin activated his panic button near the Downtown Motors complex, after being surrounded by armed men, he did comment that some identified themselves as members of the Lombardi Family. It's also believed that a certain employee was sending threats to the organisations, further aggravating them. Robsin, while attempting to arrest said employee under section 4B of his contract, was kidnapped and activated his panic button again. Robsin was then taken away in a Black Audi (as reported by eyewitnesses and caught on camera) and was believed to have been killed by the kidnappers.

All employees are to stay vigilant, and report any suspicious activity immediately to a superior.
The following 6 users Like Judge Rage's post:
  • Roachy, General Rickets, MacTavish, Preditor, Falcon, SirCrow
Dear Employees,

As you have all heard, Commander Robsin of the USCM has been K.I.A. The Commander served with the USCM for a long time, his services will not be forgotten. Those behind the attack will pay dearly for their actions, the investigation is currently on hold until after Commander Robsin's funeral, so we ask that you remain calm and get back to your normal duties until that point.

Nuclear & Biological tests are to be started immediately, please can any scientists see me with regards to our last bio project that was abandoned.

United States Colonial Marines, you have been appointed a new Commander. He is a Colonel for our Glasgow Division.

On a final note, Heroum Filli are no longer a corporate asset. All benefits and shares in Weyland-Yutani are to be made null and void.

Have a safe and productive day.