[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
Dear Mr. Heafy & Mr. Robsin

I am here to notify you that I will be going on maternity leave for the next 3 months, which unless you decide against, will be unpaid.
Heafy, I'm sure you were not aware that I have been pregnant, Robsin on the other hand is fully aware.
I will still pop in to visit of course. The baby is a boy, by the way.

Yours Truly,
Olivia Taylor Whyte.

---
OOC: 20 Days left on ban. Char is actually IC pregnant may I add.
The following 2 users Like livkx's post:
  • Tomo, Roachy
USCM Hasn't been paid since may
Greetings fellow Weyland-Yutani Corporation employees; Ms Drewe of the Public Reactions division here with a small personal announcement.
Starting today, I shall be heading off-world to [REDACTED] Station to liaise with the [REDACTED] Corporation regarding a business partnership and Project [REDACTED].
I shall be off-world for several months but this time is necessary to complete my tasks to a personally satisfactory degree.
I do hope you won't miss me too much and I wish the best to all the current and future endeavours that I will miss
Sincerly,
[Image: 504357713032718050615_zpsgtg9gwoc.png~original]

OOC;
Heyo folks, as you most likely already know, im going on a short hiatus during summer until I get back to uni; check out my 'goodbye' thread for more details
Because of that Roxy's gonna be gone for a while so I asked Roach if I could make an RP reason for it like her going off-world or something, which could create RP opportunities for when she returns, instead of us all pretending she was never gone
Ill still be on the forums weighing in on things, both IC and OOC, so you wont miss me too much hopefully
All in all, have a good summer!
(06-05-2015, 04:55 PM)MacTavish Wrote: USCM Hasn't been paid since may

That's because the USCM don't fucking do anything.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • slicedhomos
(06-06-2015, 06:17 PM)Roachy Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 04:55 PM)MacTavish Wrote: USCM Hasn't been paid since may

That's because the USCM don't freaking do anything.
Well get us into some action

OOC: All you do is about R&D,organize something for USCM ffs.
Then get us to do something its your fucking clan lmao
OOC: Part of being in an RP clan is coming up with your own ideas to develop and create and run with the others in the clan
I've only been part of this clan for a couple of weeks and, without trying to sound like a douche, I've come up with ideas revolving around my character and large ideas for the clan as a whole, but complaining that there's nothing to do without actually coming up with your own ideas (or at least trying) doesnt help anyone
I dunno i've had a fair bit of wine
The following 2 users Like slicedhomos's post:
  • Roachy, builderboy123
(06-06-2015, 10:50 PM)slicedhomos Wrote:
OOC: Part of being in an RP clan is coming up with your own ideas to develop and create and run with the others in the clan
I've only been part of this clan for a couple of weeks and, without trying to sound like a douche, I've come up with ideas revolving around my character and large ideas for the clan as a whole, but complaining that there's nothing to do without actually coming up with your own ideas (or at least trying) doesnt help anyone

OOC: Couldn't have worded it better, I'll talk to Judge about perhaps passing some of the USCM Operations responsibility to other members. He couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, which is why the USCM lack things to do. I organise things for our passive side of the clan, Judge is supposed to organise shit for the aggressive side.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • slicedhomos
[img=200x0]http://i.imgur.com/PS8qCOB.png[/img]

Employee Application Form

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FLR:RP] Reverse Flash
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24920095
Age (Your actual age): 18
Hours on server: 188
Donator: Yes
Total Bans: 1
Total Blacklists: 1
Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: 10
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 8

IC Information

First name: Harrison
Middle name(s):
Last Name: Wells
Address: 274 Northbrook Lane
Current Occupation: Computer Engineer
Ex-Employers: Globotech Reparations Inc. 
Weight: 220lbs
Height: 182cm
Criminal Record: None
How could you benefit our corporation: I have years of experience when it comes to engineering machinery, as well as a fresh mind. I can put both of these to good use with Weyland-Yutani.
Preferred Department: Research and Development
Are you an innovative thinker: I'd like to think so

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would 
be an aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below,you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: HARRISON WELLS
(06-08-2015, 10:46 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 10:50 PM)slicedhomos Wrote:
OOC: Couldn't have worded it better, I'll talk to Judge about perhaps passing some of the USCM Operations responsibility to other members. He couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, which is why the USCM lack things to do. I organise things for our passive side of the clan, Judge is supposed to organise shit for the aggressive side.
SCUSE ME
Anyway, seeing as no one's told me we do squat, I'll make sure we do some stuff. Though, it would help if half of the USCM were active and could actually attend a training when I tried.
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • Roachy