Steam Name: Stitch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56170113
Age (Your actual age): 14
Hours on server: 308
Donator: (Y/N) Y
If you aren't a donator, do you plan to donate in the futureSadY/N) N/A
Total Bans: 4
Total Blacklists: 1
Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: At the moment 2 but I have been like a 8 and its going to be that again soon.
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 7

IC Information

First name: Sam
Middle name(s): "Stitch"
Last Name: Stitcherman
Address: Evocity Cliffside House, Evocity, America
Current Occupation: Currently working with the police force undercover
Ex-Employers: Central Intelligence Agency, Academi, plus more
Weight: 96KG
Height: 1.89 M
Criminal Record: Clean
How could you benefit our corporation: I would benefit the corporation because I have 3 Degrees in all sciences, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Preferred Department: Probably Security or Research
Are you an innovative thinker: Yes I am

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: [Image: 0D8nexg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Stitch's post:
  • MacTavish
(05-13-2015, 09:23 PM)Stitch Wrote: OOC Information

Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: At the moment 2 but I have been like a 8 and its going to be that again soon.

IC Information

How could you benefit our corporation: I would benefit the corporation because I have 3 Degrees in all sciences, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

+support
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • MacTavish
(05-13-2015, 09:23 PM)Stitch Wrote: OOC Information

IC Information

RPed with you today in the riot - app looks good and you're certainly a good role player. You've got my recommendation. Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • MacTavish
(05-13-2015, 09:23 PM)Stitch Wrote: -snip-

Dear Applicant,

Senior management has reviewed your application, after running a background check to confirm that your criminal record is indeed flawless. We would like to offer you a position in our Research & Development department.

You will be working alongside some of the greatest minds in Evocity to manufacture robotics and new weapons for our clients.

Welcome to Weyland-Yutani.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive
Hello Mr. Heafy, first off I'd like to thank you for the conversation we had yesterday, I enjoyed it, and I hope we both like the outcome of it. Second off, I've been talking with a colonel, and we'd like to invite both you and your agents to our facility today, please contact me for further information, as I'd like it to stay private between us.
Signed: Kristian Thomsen

Dear R&D Employees,

I have been tasked by Mr Heafy with the objective of getting the R&D department working like clockwork, which I intend to fulfill.
Therefore, It is required that all members of the R&D Department are able to contribute to construction and research of new technologies. You must have something to show for your efforts by the 21st May 2015.

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Signed,

Mikkel Aston
Head of R&D
Hi.
The following 2 users Like builderboy123's post:
  • Stitch, Roachy
FeenuxOS

As you all know, for a while we have been working on an employee management system for those of us in the Evocity branch of Weyland-Yutani. Therefore I've had our Tokyo developers work on that system, and I present to you. The first screenshot of the system itself.

This is a work in progress, and it will be added to over time.

[Image: nz8ykp8.png]

Once the system is complete, employees will be given a login. This system will be used by Management to post announcements and for employees to check their company record which will contain all of their personal information and company permissions.
Gentlemen,

Before the month is over, Mr. Weyland has instructed me to choose an employee of the month. An employee who since their employment with Weyland-Yutani has shown great loyalty and commitment to this wonderful corporation. He has also instructed me to give said employee a reward of $50,000 and a promotion.

The Weyland-Yutani board of executives takes employee relations very seriously, and believe those who show hard work and dedication to us should be rewarded.

Here are a list of current Employee of the Month nominations:

Mikkel 'Builder' Aston (Builderboy123 - Research & Development Management)
Dimitri Alcardo (Innovative - R&D)
Steven Baker (Malachite - R&D)

(OOC: Primarily R&D Members, because they make some pretty awesome builds.)

Colonial Marine of the Month will be chosen by Commander Robsin. These nominations are as follows:
Employees,

We are honoured to announce partnership with 3 other corporations, who are operating outside of Evocity. We share common interests, and have the same vision for a corporate future.

OOC Announcement

Guys, tonight I need a few people to come with me to a meet more details when we are IG, if you want to accompany me just quote this post. It's going to be a neat little RP. There isn't really a limit on the amount of people that can come with me, but we will need.

Transport (USCM Raptors only)
Armed Guards (USCM Uniform weapons only)
Suits (We have to look all snazzy and professional)