[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
Seems everything is going just fine. Glad to see that!

-W.Y. Employee Michael M. Burlington
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Fela
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51033492
Age (Your actual age): 14
Hours on server: 621 Hours
Donator: (Y/N) Y
If you aren't a donator, do you plan to donate in the futureSadY/N) Y
Total Bans: 10 (All from over two years ago)
Total Blacklists: 11 (7 which are from over two years ago)
Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: 8
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 8

IC Information:

First name: Vince
Middle name(s): Anton
Last Name: Lestrade
Address: 2281 TG, C. Estate, Da CostaLaan (178), EC.
Current Occupation: -
Ex-Employers: SECURITY  HAAGLANDEN
Weight: 76 (KG)
Height: 1.87 (M)
Criminal Record: Arrested for public use and possession of marijuana, beating a man unconscious (x2)
How could you benefit our corporation: I am a secure and trusted man that gets shit done. No hassle, just hard work.
Preferred Department: United States Colonial Marines
Are you an innovative thinker: Positive.

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.
Signed: Vince Anton Lestrade

[Image: signature_zunmiuvvdhyt9lg1ev.png]
(05-08-2015, 06:57 PM)[FL:RP] Fela Wrote: -snip-

Dear Applicant,

Your application was reviewed, and we have decided to accept you. The Weyland-Yutani Corporation looks forward to working with you in the near future.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Company Executive
Update:

+Refreshed the Roster, added new employees.
~Fixed some formatting issues.
OOC Information
Steam Name: Kridas
Steam ID:
Age (Your actual age): 16
Hours on server: 267
Donator: (Y/N) Yes
If you aren't a donator, do you plan to donate in the futureSadY/N)
Total Bans: 1
Total Blacklists: 3
Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: 7
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 6
IC Information
First name: Rob
Middle name(s):
Last Name: Robinson
Address: 78 Corleone Street Evocity England BN4 2NW
Current Occupation: Unemployed
Ex-Employers: Harvest & Trustee bank, Police Department of Evocity
Weight: 91 kg
Height: 192 cm
Criminal Record: Possesion of illegal substance
How could you benefit our corporation: I'm hardworking man. Due to my former job as a police officef I know how to work under pressure and how to deal with stressful situations.
Preferred Department: United States Colonial Marines
Are you an innovative thinker: I think so.
Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.
Signed: Rob Robinson
(05-10-2015, 11:28 AM)Kridas Wrote: -snip-

Dear applicant,

We have reviewed your application, and have decided to offer you a job in the United States Colonial Marines. Please see Commander Robsin once you arrive at base for further orders.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive
Dear Employees,

I would like to announce an ex-employee returning to work, please Welcome Olivia Whyte back to our corporate family. She will be protecting our interests with the Colonial Marines. I would also like to announce, that Jonathan Pynee has been indefinitely re-located in the corporation. He will now be joining the Administration department, and will be representing the more professional front of Weyland-Yutani.

Congratulations to you both, we hope you have a safe and productive day.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Company Executive.
This announcement was flagged as Important by Executive Heafy.
Dear ALL Employees,

Tonight myself and our Head of Internal Affairs will be arranging a company wide meeting at our HQ to discuss the latest happenings within the corporation, this meeting will cover some of the main changes we'll be making to different departments as well as an update on current active projects Research and Development can take part in.

If you have any requests for minutes to be brought up in the meeting, please contact myself or Mr. Hughens and we will add your request to the list.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, we hope to see you all in the meeting room tonight.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Company Executive
Gentlemen,

Class this as an informal announcement, I just got back from meeting with Mr. Weyland. He said our public relations aren't as good as they could be, so I came up with an idea to allow citizens to briefly tour the non-restricted areas of our facility.

Can the Company Secretary please get back to me as soon as possible so we can discuss the procedure, also Commander Robsin, I'll need to talk to you about where to position your troops during the tours so we don't intimidate the visitors.

Tour groups and other information can be found on the notice board. (Check the events board)

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Company Executive
[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
Dear Evocity,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation,
Weyland-Yutani HQ,
1 Industrial Road,
EVO-WY-23AK
Evocity

Last night there was a riot outside the Weyland-Yutani Headquarters. Weyland-Yutani would like to firstly express our condolences for the two people who lost their lives - an unnamed USCM Corporal and a rioter Adam McColl. It's not clear how the rioter died, but the USCM Corporal was dragged out of his vehicle and crushed under it in the scuffle as WY tried to clear the area.

We'd like to thank the United States Colonial Marines and the Evocity Police Department for their services in protecting the Weyland-Yutani headquarters from the riot. A timeline of events and photographs are available below.
(OOC: This is in-character time, not irl time)

13:45: Tresspasser Adam McColl arrested by Weyland-Yutani Security.
16:02: Tresspasser Adam McColl officially handed over to the Evocity Police Department.
17:02: Lawyer visits Weyland-Yutani, as Mr.McColl wishes to sue, but he forfeits the case to take matters into his own hands.
17:30: Adam McColl attempts to start riots outside Weyland-Yutani. He is arrested and held in police custody.
18:30: McColl released. He begins to attempt to start a riot again.
20:00: A large crowd gathers outside Weyland-Yutani HQ.
20:30: Large crowd becomes rowdy. They start throwing objects at the walls.
21:30: Weyland-Yutani security begin to hold the line behind the fence. ECPD Liason officer called in.
22:00: Rioters begin to start attempting to blockade the gates. ECPD drafted in.
23:05: Unnamed USCM Corporal crushed under vehicle
00:00: ECPD and Weyland-Yutani begin to regain control of the situation.
05:00: Firefight breaks out.
05:10: Firefight resolved.
05:30: Riot officially over. Armed guards remain on standby outside the base overnight.
10:00: Weyland-Yutani begin cleanup operation.

[Image: A51428A82D409298AE57F453804D140A3E8BFD02]
The WY HQ during the riot.

[Image: E6CA2F32775817401034DBD3A90B649C0E755AD5]
The aftermath cleanup operation of the riot.

Regards, Alex Robsin, USCM Commander
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • Roachy