First name: Dimitri
Middle name(s): N/A
Last Name: Alcardo
Address: 435 Corleone street, HTS 5NHP
Current Occupation: Central intelligence Agency Director [Recently Quit]
Weight: 79 KG
Height: 6'7"
Criminal Record: N/A
How could you benefit our corporation: Well, I've been in BTI And was 3rd in command, i recently created an ran the CIA Which was pretty succesful as we planned and completed missions which i can not speak of. I have many great ideas and i am good under pressure, I was on my 5th mission with the CIA And it was an ambush we had to infiltrate a warehouse but when we arrived there was 2 explosives behind the wall, 2 agents were killed. 3 trucks came up behind us and i had to come up with something, so i did, there was 2 trucks in the compound, 1 in which we had to "borrow" for our escape. That was the on;y mission we failed, and the last i'll fail.

Dislcaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is compltely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would be an aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions.
Do you agree with our disclaimer: I agree with the disclaimer above.
Signed: Dimitri Alcardo
(05-05-2015, 08:44 PM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 08:33 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Little question,who is the sergeant of USCM? I know Judge is the Commander,but who is the sergeant?

The man has a point, Judge you might want to have someone to handle shit whilst you're not there.
He really does - but soon enough hopefully we'll be running a live fire training excercise and we can see then who's fit to be a sergeant.
(05-05-2015, 11:08 PM)Innovative Wrote: -snip-

Dear Mr. Alcardo,

We have reviewed your application, and have decided to shortlist you for a formal interview. Please contact a company executive on our recruitment line. If an executive is not available, contact the USCM commander.

Thank you for applying, we look forward to building better worlds with you in the near future.

Kind regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Company Executive
Dear Employees,

I would like to thank our latest employee Mr. Barkinsaw for his contribution to the corporation, we now how a main base of operations where we can conduct experiments and do office work at the same time.

This base is located at the MTL, and there are a few strict rules to follow in order to keep our corporation as professional as possible.

1. Anything deemed illegal by Local Law Enforcement is not to be carried into the facility, you will be searched upon entering the facility to ensure you only have your approved equipment.

2. If you are in the R&D Division and wish to start a project, please visit me in my office and I will run through a budget with you. This can be anything from weapon manufacturing to using the lab for a genetic experiment.

3. Private Military are only authorized to fire when fired upon, this means that you are to treat members of the public with respect until you are told otherwise.

4. Any questions, please direct them towards your superior. For the USCM your superior is Commander Alex Robsin, any other division is to report to administration or myself.

On a separate topic Commander Robsin's orders are to be followed to the letter, this means our current People of Interest are to be captured alive as soon as possible and brought to the facility where they will be indefinitely detained.

Failure is no longer an option, you WILL capture these targets.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani, Executive Board
Dear Employees,

As of today our Private Military the USCM can now be outsourced! This means an extra source of income for the corporate as well as a way to mingle with the local population. 

USCM Soldiers can now be outsourced by a local business owner for $500 per soldier or $700 per armoured soldier. This program has been brought in so we can fund new weapon manufacturing and training programs, we will also look at funding a Company Party so we can celebrate our current success within Evocity.

Thank you,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive
(05-07-2015, 09:14 AM)Roachy Wrote:
Dear Employees,

As of today our Private Military the USCM can now be outsourced! This means an extra source of income for the corporate as well as a way to mingle with the local population. 

USCM Soldiers can now be outsourced by a local business owner for $500 per soldier or $700 per armoured soldier. This program has been brought in so we can fund new weapon manufacturing and training programs, we will also look at funding a Company Party so we can celebrate our current success within Evocity.

Thank you,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive

FYI People;
We WILL still have to leave people behind at base on guard duty.
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • MacTavish
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] James3000117
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50416447
Age (Your actual age): 16
Hours on server: 1392
Donator: (Y/N) Y
Total Bans: 3
Total Blacklists: 1
Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: 8
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 6

IC Information

First name: Michael
Middle name(s): N/A
Last Name: Eddington
Address: 315 Riverview Rd, Evocity, HB48 9FJ
Current Occupation: Biochemist

Ex-Employers:
2014 – present
University of Evocity
Honorary lecturer on organic chemistry

2010 – 2014
University of Evocity
PhD candidate. Thesis: Long-term bone implant fixation using hydroxyapatite vectors.

2008 – 2010
University of Evocity
MChem

2004 – 2008
University of Evocity
Bsc(chem)

Weight: 77kg
Height: 6 feet
Criminal Record: 2005 – Drunk and disorderly
How could you benefit our corporation: I hope to work with Weyland-Yutani on any number of projects involving the insertion of implants, enhancing or otherwise, into the human body. I also hope to be of help in the development of the biological weapons that are being worked on here.
Preferred Department: R&D
Are you an innovative thinker: Yes.

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would be an aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: 
[Image: n6qgAis.png]
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Quote:Subject: Security Ranking, Promotions and Training
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
[Image: be1nlMA.png]
Dear 21st Evocity Regiment,
It's finally come time to implement our new ranking system! The old one wasn't very well done, nor was it implemented very well either - hopefully this one will be much better and will be actually implemented this time. It will also have insignia for each rank available. The ranking system can be found here.
Also, I'd like to announce the promotion of two soldiers - Phillip Rodgers ([email protected]) and Jeff Barkinsaw ([email protected]). Mr.Rodgers has been promoted to Corporal, and Mr.Barkinsaw has been promoted to Lance Corporal. This will form our first Armoured Section consisting of the aforementioned Corporal and Lance Corporal, as well as Micheal Burlington and Lukas Jaegar. I'd ask Mr.Rodgers if he could provide armour for the Section.
Also, hopefully we will be hosting a training tommorow at around 18:00 (GMT +0). Covered in the training will be firearms, all officers will be issued with our new standard loadout which consists of:
  • One G36C
  • One Desert Eagle
  • One Hostage Rope
  • One Combat Knife
Drills will also be covered in the training, including marching and formations - both combat and non-combat. I hope you can all attend - please, if you cannot attend post here, as it is vital that all 21st Evocity Regiment soldiers attend.
Regards,
Alex Robsin, Weyland-Yutani United States Colonial Marines Commander.
The following 1 user Likes Judge Rage's post:
  • Roachy
(05-07-2015, 08:20 PM)James3000117 Wrote: -snip-
[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
Dear Mr. Eddington,

Your application was reviewed and you have been accepted as a Scientist for our R&D Department, please contact a Company Executive or your head of department to get your ID card and other equipment.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Company Executive
(05-08-2015, 08:07 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-07-2015, 08:20 PM)James3000117 Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

Thank you. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
The following 1 user Likes Karakuts's post:
  • Roachy