Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: 10
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 10

IC Information

First name: Jeff
Middle name(s):
Last Name: Barkinsaw
Address: 8 Evo Plaza, EvoCity, EO
Current Occupation: Company Director
Ex-Employers: Blackwatch Corporation, US Military, Estleback Corporation, MEGA Corporation
Weight: 170kg
Height: 1.7m
Criminal Record: N/A
How could you benefit our corporation: I have experience both as a team member and team leader in numerous corporations, I have significant experience in tactics and weapons handling and feel I could benefit Weyland Yutani by imparting some of the knowledge ive picked up along the way.
Preferred Department: Private Military (USCM)
Are you an innovative thinker: yes, I'd like to think I can adapt to many situations and many enviroments then employ tactics to improve things.

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: Jeff T Barkinsaw
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Kippsee, MacTavish
OOC Information

Steam Name: Builderboy123
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37453580
Age (Your actual age): 16
Hours on server: 220
Donator: (Y/N) N
If you aren't a donator, do you plan to donate in the futureSadY/N) Y
Total Bans: 3
Total Blacklists: 3
Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: Been away for a while, but from now on 7
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 5

IC Information

First name: Mikkel
Middle name(s):
Last Name: Aston
Address: 2 Evo Avenue
Current Occupation: Not Employed
Ex-Employers: MNU Multinational, MEGA Corporation
Weight: 60kg
Height: 5 foot 4 inches
Criminal Record: 4 arrests.
How could you benefit our corporation: I am experienced in building functional contraptions
Preferred Department: Research & Development
Are you an innovative thinker: I would like to think I am an innovative thinker.

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: Mikkel Aston
Hi.
(05-02-2015, 09:43 AM)Barkles Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:M] Barkles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59905246
Age (Your actual age): 16
Hours on server: 1250
Donator: (Y/N) Y
If you aren't a donator, do you plan to donate in the futureSadY/N) N/A
Total Bans: 2
Total Blacklists: 3
Out of 10, how would you rate server activity: 10
Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 10

IC Information

First name: Jeff
Middle name(s):
Last Name: Barkinsaw
Address: 8 Evo Plaza, EvoCity, EO
Current Occupation: Company Director
Ex-Employers: Blackwatch Corporation, US Military, Estleback Corporation, MEGA Corporation
Weight: 170kg
Height: 1.7m
Criminal Record: N/A
How could you benefit our corporation: I have experience both as a team member and team leader in numerous corporations, I have significant experience in tactics and weapons handling and feel I could benefit Weyland Yutani by imparting some of the knowledge ive picked up along the way.
Preferred Department: Private Military (USCM)
Are you an innovative thinker: yes, I'd like to think I can adapt to many situations and many enviroments then employ tactics to improve things.

Signed: Jeff T Barkinsaw

Dear Mr Barkinsaw,

We have reviewed your application, please contact one of our company executives when possible. If an executive is not around to proceed with the interview process, speak to Alex Robsin our USCM Commander and he will run through the basics with you. Including company etiquette and procedures.

We look forward to building better worlds with you in the near future.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Barkles
(05-03-2015, 08:01 PM)builderboy123 Wrote: -snip-
Dear Mr. Aston,

We have reviewed your application, please contact one of our company executives when possible. If an executive is not around to proceed with the interview process, please contact a member of Administration. They will be able to get you set up in our labs.

We look forward to building better worlds with you in the near future.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive
You've really made alot of progress with this clan Roachy, I wish you a bright future with the clan Smile
(05-05-2015, 11:51 AM)Greed^ Wrote: You've really made alot of progress with this clan Roachy, I wish you a bright future with the clan Smile

Thanks mate, we're slowly growing which is good. Smile
Quote:To: All Weyland-Yutani Employees
CC:
Subject: ! Security Alerts
[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
Dear all Employees,
Recently, I've been notified of a few considerable threats to Weyland-Yutani. I'd ask that you all take the time to read this, because this concerns all of your safety.

Recently, Matthew James Russels and Evelyn Isabella Thompson have escaped Weyland-Yutani detainment, and are thought to be at large. They were assisted by a female whose actual identity is not known, however it is thought to be Lucy Griffin. Not much is known on Griffin, however it is known that she has a bounty on her head worth $30 million. The trio were seen escaping in a blue camoflauge Ford Raptor, which has not been spotted since. Griffin has since been added to the Persons of Interest list. (OOC: Roach please add to the list ty)

Following this, it is thought that Russels or Griffin may be planning some form of attack on Weyland-Yutani or it's employees. If you see anything suspicious or out of the ordinary, report it to Weyland-Yutani Security personnel as soon as possible. Thank you for your help.

Stay Safe, Stay Vigilant,
                                        Alex Robsin, Weyland-Yutani Security/United States Colonial Marines

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© Weyland-Yutani Corporation, 2015. All rights reserved.
This e-mail is strictly for Weyland-Yutani Employees only, if you have wrongly received this message, please immediately return to sender and delete this message.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]OOC NOTICE:
Quote:Note for the Admins: This was all pre-established and agreed to by myself, Megascotty & Hillerbear. Shots will not be fired and nobody will actually die, this is part of a long standing roleplay group we've had since Blackwatch.
(Quote from Roach)
The following 2 users Like Judge Rage's post:
  • Roachy, MacTavish
Little question,who is the sergeant of USCM? I know Judge is the Commander,but who is the sergeant?
(05-05-2015, 08:33 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Little question,who is the sergeant of USCM? I know Judge is the Commander,but who is the sergeant?

The man has a point, Judge you might want to have someone to handle shit whilst you're not there.
Dear Colleagues,

Due to private reasons I am leaving the company. Thanks for everything.

Kind regards,

Darren O'Connor

OOC
Basically, I am really busy with revision and school and I never do anything in the clan anyway. Thanks for all of the fun times and roleplays we have done, I have enjoyed my time in Weyland Yutani. Sorry I haven't put much effort into this resignation, I am really busy and up to my neck in schoolwork. 

Thanks again,

Tomoash Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]