[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
Dear Employees,

After a very successful court hearing yesterday, we are happy to announce that we will be allowed to operate in Evocity. Their suppression attempts have failed. I would like to thank our lawyers over at Omega Enterprises for the support  and loyalty they have shown and we will continue to work with them now we know what they are capable of.

Mr. Weyland has requested the following:

A few job title changes will be happening over the next week or so. For example, I am no longer the Operations Manager of Weyland-Yutani, but I am now one of the company executives. This means we are no longer limited in any way. I will be looking throughout the company for two more company executives that would be assisting me with running this branch of the corporation. I will only be choosing people I feel would fit the role, so keep up the good work.

Long live Weyland-Yutani, together we will build better worlds.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Company Executive
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Suarez, Falc, Oneshott
OOC Information

Steam Name: MayContainNutts
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89437865
Hours on server: 200
Donator: (Y/N) Y
Bans: 2
Blacklists: 7

IC Information

First name: Derek
Middle name(s): N/A
Last Name: Zoolander
Address: Cub Avenue, Apartments, #3
Current Occupation: Male Model
Weight: 176lbs
Height: 1.70m
Criminal Record: N/A
How could you benefit our corporation: Well, not only am I a pretty face, I am a great team player who can really get people pumped to do great work!
Department you are applying for: Research and Development
Are you an innovative thinker: I am, indeed.

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed:
The following 1 user Likes MayContainNutts's post:
  • Tomo
*A Letter Appears in Alexander Heafy's Mailbox*
*You Read It*

Dear Mr. Heafy,
I regret to announce that I am resigning from my position inside Weyland Yutani Corp. immediately.
Due to a multitude of reasons, including the discovery of a tumor in my left lung and the recent engagement of myself and Mr. Robsin, I am having to take these actions.
I wish to transfer my position as Programme Manager of the WYSP to Q-85487384 as, more than anything, an experiment to see how that would work.
I wish to transfer my position as Head of R&D to Darren O' Connor. I expect nothing but the best from this man.
On a more personal note, I've had a lot of fun here. It's not been long that I've been around, but I sincerely hope I've made a difference.
Yours Faithfully,
Liv Taylor Whyte.

*Behind the paper, there is a Weyland Yutani ID*

OOC: Thankyou so much people, everyone for making this such an amazing experience whilst I've been here. I've chosen to resign for reasons I don't wish to disclose. I wish the absolute fuckin best for Weyland Yutani and all of it's members, future members and future endeavors.
I'm sorry if this is a surprise or anything too, but it's the right decision for me to make.
(04-03-2015, 04:39 PM)MayContainNutts Wrote:
-snip-

Dear Mr. Zoolander,

Your application was reviewed, and we have decided to accept you. Please get in contact with a company executive or one of our administrators so you can get your ID card.

Welcome to Weyland-Yutani.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Company Executive
Dear Employees,

We have a routine inspection tomorrow at 19:30 this will be conducted by a Weyland-Yutani official from Tokyo. They will be checking our troop etiquette and progress on current operations. Act professional.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive
OOC Information

Steam Name: =[o.W.n]= Miles Edgeworth
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50334383
Hours on server: 1096
Donator: (Y/N) N
Bans: 6
Blacklists: 17

IC Information

First name: George
Middle name(s): None
Last Name: Alvarado
Address: EvoVillas Residence, house 1, Postal Code: 20193
Current Occupation: Unemployeed
Weight: 100 kilos
Height: 1.82
Criminal Record: N/A
How could you benefit our corporation: I can benefit, with trust, Ideas and Protection.
Department you are applying for: Human Resources
Are you an innovative thinker: Yes

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: =[o.W.n]= Miles Edgeworth.
Mexico is not safe
(04-07-2015, 05:34 AM)TheImpossibleTruster5 Wrote: -snip-

Dear Mr. Alvarado,

We have reviewed your application, and we feel you would be better suited working for another corporation. We sincerely apologize for this rejection and hope you will prosper in the future.

(OOC: 17 Blacklists is a little too much, sorry bud.)

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive
Dear Employees,

We have moved a sub-operation to the glorious island of Altis, which is currently controlled by the British Empire.
Private Military will be transferred there upon request. The Island is in a constant state of war between factions that reside there, we will be running mining operations as well as helping the government catch dangerous criminals.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive

OOC: We've now moved to Altis Life on ArmA 3, if you have ArmA 3 and wish to be a part of the detachment as Private Military or anything let me know and I'll add you to the thread.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/23832-w...oporation/
OOC Information

Steam Name: TheEliteGλmer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61215598

Age (Your actual age): 14

Hours on server: 260

Donator: (Y/N) No.

If you aren't a donator, do you plan to donate in the futureSadY/N)
If I become able to at a certain point, then yes. Until then, no.

Total Bans: 1

Total Blacklists: 2 (I believe.)

Out of 10, how would you rate server activity:8

Out of 10, how would you rate forum activity: 7.5

IC Information

First name: Adam

Middle name(s): William

Last Name: Trooper

Address: 15678 Evocity Villa Drive, Evocity.

Current Occupation: Sheriff of Evocity

Ex-Employers: Black Mesa Research Facility

Weight: 182 LB

Height: 6'2

Criminal Record:
Arrested on 4/5/98 for: Gunshots heard near home, detained for interrogation

How could you benefit our corporation:
I believe that, using my knowledge during my time on the Evocity Police Department, and at Black Mesa, I can develop successful weapons for the military to use to defeat our foes, and even day-to-day weapons for Law Enforcement.

Preferred Department:
Research & Development; Weapons research

Are you an innovative thinker:
Yes, I can come up with many things, sometimes even under heavy pressure.

Signed: Sheriff Adam Trooper
(04-07-2015, 10:39 PM)TheEliteGλmer Wrote:
-snip-
Dear Mr. Trooper,

We have reviewed your application, and have decided to accept it. You will be working alongside myself to develop some of Weyland-Yutani's weapons.

Welcome to Weyland-Yutani.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive