[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
Shit sorry mate.
Dear Employees,

Tonight we will be hiring new staff, military personnel should be patrolling the complex at all times to ensure that only authorized employees can enter specific areas. We will be discussing the acceleration of the Space Programme and possibly drawing up some new prototypes for our colony modules and space vessels. 

All staff involved in this project should be at the lab, failure to comply will mean you are at a disadvantage in terms of progress.

We're also expecting some very important cargo today containing some specimens from our Tokyo facility the cargo is extremely fragile and should be handled with care, which should be transported safely from our facility outside of town to the laboratory complex by our military personnel. Commander Robsin will be able to brief you more on this to ensure that the operation runs smoothly.

Thank you for taking the time to read this memo, have a safe and productive day.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Operations Manager

(OOC: This will all take place on V2D since there is a lab under the Nexus and it fits the style of roleplay we will be doing, if you need any more info send me a message on Steam and I'll clear stuff up.)
[Image: wsATtCP.png]

Hello. My name is Timothy Bareham and I shall be attending your operation day tonight. I will be observing your way of work as well as attending many meetings. My badge will be presented upon arrival inside my Mercedes G63, License plate SUAREZ. I hope that all goes to plan and my first day working for you goes well. It will be a pleasure to work with you all.

Kind Regards,

[Image: 5udpqNb.png]

Timothy Bareham
Chief Executive Officer
Omega Enterprises
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Roachy
Dear Employees,

Let's give a warm welcome to our newest employee who is sure to benefit our corporation in the forseeable future. 

Welcome Marco Doverio to Weyland-Yutani, he will be taking up a position within our military.

Also, we have been officially partnered with Omega Enterprises as of today.

Dear Employees,

We have been accused of several crimes against Evocity, and we will be attending a court hearing tonight at 19:30. The case will be open to the public and we will need you all to attend to provide evidence against this accusation. Our new partners Omega Enterprises will be representing us.

More specifically, we've been accused of breaching the human rights act in our experiments which is preposterous. We will not lose this case, as there is no solid evidence to prove this. Do not worry, your employment with Weyland-Yutani is completely secure.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,

(OOC: This is purely for roleplay, we aren't closing down and nobody actually accused us. It's something that I thought up that would involve our new allies and ourselves. I also thought it would be fun for you guys to get involved with something serious like this. Smile  If you have any questions or concerns, let me know over Steam. If you don't have me on Steam yet then add me [FL:RP][W.Y] Roach)
The following 2 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Imperator, Tomo
I look forward to working within Weyland-Yutani.

Thank you for the trust you have put in me.

Greetings,

Marco Doverio.
The following 2 users Like Oneshott's post:
  • Roachy, Tomo
(03-31-2015, 02:22 PM)Oneshott Wrote: I look forward to working within Weyland-Yutani.

Thank you for the trust you have put in me.

Greetings,

Marco Doverio.

Pleasure to have you with us Marco.
(03-31-2015, 10:16 AM)[FL:RP] Roach Wrote:
Dear Employees,

We have been accused of several crimes against Evocity, and we will be attending a court hearing tonight at 19:30. The case will be open to the public and we will need you all to attend to provide evidence against this accusation. Our new partners Omega Enterprises will be representing us.

More specifically, we've been accused of breaching the human rights act in our experiments which is preposterous. We will not lose this case, as there is no solid evidence to prove this. Do not worry, your employment with Weyland-Yutani is completely secure.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,

(OOC: This is purely for roleplay, we aren't closing down and nobody actually accused us. It's something that I thought up that would involve our new allies and ourselves. I also thought it would be fun for you guys to get involved with something serious like this. Smile  If you have any questions or concerns, let me know over Steam. If you don't have me on Steam yet then add me [FL:RP][W.Y] Roach)

Quote:From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

Apologies, but I won't be able to attend our court hearing tonight, some family things have popped up and I need to attend.
Hope all goes well, Alex.
Quote:OOC Information

Steam Name:[FL:RP]Georgy
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:90618078
Hours on server:1214
Donator:Y
Bans:9
Blacklists:11(alot of them are from the tool gun bug)

IC Information

First:George
Middle name(s):
Last Name:Rodriguez
Address:223 city slums apt 2
Current Occupation:city
Weight:120
Height:5"10
Criminal Record:none
How could you benefit our corporation:I will assist in any way, i am skilled with weapons and have been in many battles.
Department you are applying for:Security
Are you an innovative thinker:honestly no

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: George Rodriguez
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(03-31-2015, 06:50 PM)Georgy Wrote:
Quote:-snip-

Dear Mr. Rodriguez,

Your application has been accepted, please notify a executive of your employment they will provide you with an ID card and other equipment.

Thanks for applying.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Operations Manager