[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
OOC: Oh look, another photo of a corpse.....
[Image: Anyway-GIF-2015.gif]
The following 3 users Like slicedhomos's post:
  • Dauntless, Davidson, Roachy
(06-23-2015, 09:41 PM)Innovative Wrote:
***Another Package Is outside the Weyland-Yutani HQ***

*A Letter and a picture Inside*

Well, I Told you, More and more will suffer and die. This isn't going to end. YOU WILL PAY FOR MY BROTHER

*You look at the picture*

[Image: n5kh12.png]

His name was Adam Watson. a WY Employee I'm coming -AA
Please, Mr.Alcardo. Your futile attempts at enraging me are actually quite funny.
The following 3 users Like Judge Rage's post:
  • Dauntless, slicedhomos, Davidson
Welcome to FeenuxOS
Please enter username and password:
>roxxanna.drewe.pr
> *************

[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
Welcome, Ms. Roxxanna Drewe
*A progress report is loaded up before being sent to the cleared personal; a second, edited progress report is sent to all employees*
> Progress Report Sending
> ...
> Progress Report Sent
>Terminal Shutting down

Quote:To: <All Employees>
Subject: Progress Report #001
CC: [email protected]
[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
[Image: Public%20Relations%20Logo%20wip_zps0rwkowc2.png]
Deep Space Assignment - Progress Report #001
Greetings, checking in for the first progress report regarding Operation [REDACTED]. Discussions and partnerships with the main management of the [REDACTED] Corporation have proceeded amicably so far, with mining operations on Site [REDACTED] continuing with a newly-attained motivation drive of 150%.
Phase #1 of integration into the Satellite facility have been 100% successful; Phase #2 is currently at 37% progress. I can at this point confirm with a 100% rating that Species [REDACTED] (Codename: XENO) are present upon the [REDACTED] base. While current numbers are unknown, at least two (2) are present. Whether the subjects were present on the planet before the [REDACTED] corporation made planet-fall or if they were relocated to the planet are unknown.
I shall continue to proceed along the outlined Phase plan and complete Operation [REDACTED].

Operation [REDACTED] Phases:
  1. Integrate into the Satellite facility and establish satisfactory working levels. Complete
  2. Obtain clearance for the [REDACTED] base and identify number and location of Species [REDACTED].
  3. Create a positive deal regarding a positive partnership with WY and the [REDACTED] corporation regarding the mining facility
  4. If possible, sabotage the [REDACTED] base to undermine the [REDACTED] Corporations research into species [REDACTED] and allow for Weyland-Yutani to retrieve the subjects for company research.
My second progress report shall be delivered when Phase 3 is at least 50% complete, as required by preliminary orders.

Sincerely, Roxxanna Drewe
Head of the Public Relations Department

OOC: In an attempt to make my absence more interesting, I conferred with Roachy and decided to do a progress report every now and then so that Roxy would still be active in the WY environment, while not actually being present. I hope peeps will enjoy this and if theres anything annoying/wrong/weird then suck it u--- lets talk about it politely
The following 1 user Likes slicedhomos's post:
  • Roachy
(06-23-2015, 10:27 PM)Judge Rage Wrote:

Well, I Told you, More and more will suffer and die. This isn't going to end. YOU WILL PAY FOR MY BROTHER

Please, Mr.Alcardo. Your futile attempts at enraging me are actually quite funny.

Enrage you? That's not what i am doing dear boy, I Am simply here to kill you, and the corporation. and it's coming along quite well.
(06-23-2015, 10:57 PM)Innovative Wrote:
(06-23-2015, 10:27 PM)Judge Rage Wrote:
Enrage you? That's not what i am doing dear boy, I Am simply here to kill you, and the corporation. and it's coming along quite well.

Your days are numbered Mr.Alcardo. The 2 men you have killed will be your last and you will suffer like they did.
The following 2 users Like Dauntless's post:
  • Reverse Flash, MacTavish
Your days are numbered Mr.Alcardo. The 2 men you have killed will be your last and you will suffer like they did.
[/quote]

We shall See

OOC: I've taken on most WY And won with a sniper as Dimitri :p
(06-24-2015, 12:09 AM)Innovative Wrote: Your days are numbered Mr.Alcardo. The 2 men you have killed will be your last and you will suffer like they did.

We shall See

OOC: I've taken on most WY And won with a sniper as Dimitri :p
[/quote]

OOC: I find it funny you're taking on people who play cs:go bruh
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

So many wannabe Lombardi's, oh look that rhymed.
The following 5 users Like Jericho's post:
  • Roachy, General Rickets, Labrador, Falcon, Dauntless
Dear Employees,

Recent actions against our corporation are a minor disturbance, as you were all aware when joining our corporate family employees here are expendable, this line of work is very dangerous and casualties are bound to happen. We will never forget those who have lost their lives, and our respects go out to their families. Their sacrifice will not be in vein, petty street gangs seem to think throwing molotov cocktails at a metal building and killing cannon fodder will stop us from building better worlds.

They are mistaken

Thank you, and have a safe and productive day.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • mgdwszx, slicedhomos, Dauntless
(06-24-2015, 07:13 AM)Jericho Wrote: So many wannabe Lombardi's, oh look that rhymed.

Don't forget we did arrange this this isn't random hence i'm not Killing straight away i'm doing this for the RP And it's turning out really fun.