Still here, still there
Thumbs Down 
Hi there guys, sorry for the edgy title.

So you all may have noticed my inactivity, or you have not, I don't care if you have or not.
I will give a quick explaination, anyway and why I will still stay inactive for a while.

So Mist is leaving us again? lole
I can't say that I will leave the community, I will still wear the [FL:RP] tag on my name, and stay loyal with respect. It's more of a break I will be taking this time.

Why are you taking a break, Mest?
I won't go into detail with why I am taking a break, but here's a brief explaination..

So me and a girl I have known for a good amount of years, we started to get something going and it went out well, and I was all like..  Blush
But then shit started going down. She was a bitch and started to be with other boys meanwhile me and her still had something, and then I was all like  Angry ..
So here I am. Writing this to everyone, that actually still wants to know what the heck is going on with me, and to the ones that cares a little. This all happend for a some time ago, but still. I need time to figure stuff out and just be myself.

Why can't you just stay here and play a little with us?
I won't say that I have anger issues. But most of you probably knows how it is to be friendzoned or whatever. Anger and sadness is the thing that is currently filling my heart up. And I don't want to go to the server, if I'm angry or sad. It's a waste of my time and I will just end up getting myself banned because I would probably do something stupid. I'm sorry if I sound so fucking dumb right now, but I think that you guys should know why.

I hope that some of my happiness have reflected towards some of you guys atleast, and if not I will of course come back and make you happier Wink!

If somebody wants the whole history of my break from FL then feel free to add me. "[FL:RP] Mist" or "huggugsj".
I hope you sort the issue out and be happy once again. Meanwhile goodluck with the issue.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

I know that feel bro, take some time off and go find another girl that won't have such little respect
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Mist
Sad to see you go again buddy.

Always remember:
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Mist
Goodbye I guess, hope to see you soon and goodluck with the issues.
Goodbye ... sad to see you leave ..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Catch you around, Mist.

Make sure to swing back to FL in the future :]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-26-2014, 06:27 PM)Serenity Wrote: I hope you sort the issue out and be happy once again. Meanwhile goodluck with the issue.
Same do I. Everything will end fine, it always does Wink.

(10-26-2014, 06:37 PM)Nevy Wrote: I know that feel bro, take some time off and go find another girl that won't have such little respect
Thanks man. Your words are more than appreciated and it fills me with what I'm trying to give others, thanks.

(10-26-2014, 06:43 PM)Jan Wrote: Sad to see you go again buddy.

Always remember:
Haha Jan! Silly you Wink.. Don't worry. I'll be back sometime. Thanks brah Tounge.

(10-26-2014, 07:01 PM)Raptor Wrote: Goodbye I guess, hope to see you soon and goodluck with the issues.
Thanks. We'll see each other again Smile.

(10-26-2014, 07:29 PM)Pinky Wrote: Goodbye ... sad to see you leave ..
I'm not leaving. I'm taking a break Wink. But thanks anyway!

(10-26-2014, 08:20 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Catch you around, Mist.

Make sure to swing back to FL in the future :]
Fearless is always my McDonalds.. I love it.
Trust me, I will be back for some more Cheese!
Adios Mist, Good luck!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I'm sorry to hear all this, Mist...

I really hope you can stand up again after such a knock out.
Have a good one!