Homaphobia
Your name: Frost [GG] Ass Irelia

Your ban ID: 55173

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: 'Homaphobia'

Involved: NA

Why we should unban you: As a side not Im going to be busy over the next few days so will be slow to respond.
Point 1: Im not homophobic.
Point 2: I want evidence of what I said as I was 'banned randomly' with no warning for what I said. Due to this I have no idea what I said that has been taken as homophobic.  
Point 3: I can assure you nothing I said would have been out of complete aggression against homosexual people so I feel being banned without warning is completely unreasonable.  
I will take another look at this topic and respond to any evidence when it isn't 01:46am.
I take being accused of things such as homophobia VERY seriously and I expect not to have this post shut down with 1 admin post saying something and the forum mod ticking it off and locking it.
You should really think about what you say before you say it.
Broadcasting " GaY PeoPLe ArE GY. Get OVeR iT." wasn't your brightest idea. While yes, they are literally homosexual, what you said could have been taking in many different views, including being homophobic.
It was un-needed and obnoxious.

The president broadcasts when a broadcast is needed. Posting laws, informing the citizens about <situation if they need to know of>, be on the lookout for <person> as they are dangerous, ect. It's not to be used to broadcast random messages, and when broadcasting, you need to use proper grammar. (To the best of your abilities.)
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Sounds like failRP as president if anything, which is banworthy.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
To comment on what enzyme said: 
I was trying out a different way of role playing the presedent which seemed to go down well. If the way i presenteded it wasnt up to standards then im sure a member of staff ( which was present at the time) would have told me to stop(which they didnt) and i would have stopped.
Back to the main point:
So im confused to why im being banned then? Is it for being homophobic or is it for saying something that some people could perceive as being homophobic. Because my ban suggests that i was outright hating on homosexual prior when i wasn't. I know this because the line i said was the tired me trying to remember the line from stonewall 'some people are gay. Get over it'http://www.stonewall.org.uk/at_school/education_for_all/quick_links/education_resources/4007.asp
I feel like i have been banned for homophobia but as you just said. 'It could be taken' which means i wasn't homophobic to being with. Plus the views of my characters don't fully represent the viewed i have since its role play. At the very least i am appealing to have the ban edited to something closer towards the truth of what you think i did. The ban reason is for homophobia but what your telling me is that i wasn't being directly homophobic but that a few people may have taken it badly. And since nobody even commented on that broadcast i feel it unfair that i was banned without warning.
I am also adding further evidence to support the  fact I had zero intent on being homophobic http://www.thecommentator.com/system/art...1392936885
I would also like to point out i was banned for 'homophobia' not fail rp as present. Plus to address that matter i feel like this is you telling me you don't like that rp so i won't do it again. Warning noted.
*Bumped due to inactivity* (Editing a current post doesnt bump a post as far as I am aware so i deemed this necessary)
Since the ban this thred is refering to is no longer in effect I will now be apealing to have the reason of the ban edited or removed completely from my record. This is because the evidence provided shows I wasnt being homophobic, it was actully pro homosexuality and the only reason for the ban was a matter of opinion which doesnt clearly show that they thought I was being homophobic. 
#Me fail rping is completly irrelivent to this topic. If you want to talk about that then start a new thread.
#If this type of request no longer falls under the 'un ban request' Then feel free to move it. It there's no suitable section then I will create a new 'admin abuse' topic against sir crow adressing both issues mentioned by crow in his first and only post.
You may have not meant it in a homophobic way, but I felt it was, again, unneeded and could have been taken in many different ways.
Some would say f*g is homophobic, to others, it's just another insult to throw at someone acting a fool.

I feel these two words/quotes are very relatable as they both could mean one thing and someone takes ithe in another direction. If I can recall correctly, someone had actually pm'd me or sent an @ call regarding what you had been doing; if it was referring to the possible slander, I'm not sure as I am curgently at work, and have no access to the logs.
If somebody had complained then the ban would have made a little more sense. However I will still be requesting at least a change of what the ban was recorded as. I hate discrimination in all its forms and personally find it unacceptable to have a record suggesting I was doing such a thing. Yet again if somebody had complained then the ban makes a little more sense. However me being homophobic is still debatable as proven by this post. To prove i'm not alone in this is this:
 'I've read your unban request and I have an image that may be useful to attach:

http://www.thecommentator.com/system/articles/inner_pictures/000/004/744/original/Ip8aM.jpg?1392936885

It is the bus advertisements that show "Some people are gay. Get over it". You posted the T-shirt ones, but the one on the bus could be taken as government supported.

I feel that what you said wasn't homophobic in the slightest, since it was actually supporting homosexuality...

Cheers,
****' 
(Since I don't know if that's as involved as they wanted to get I wont be giving their name. However i'm sure they won't mind if you want me to say it so you can see if that PM is legit.).
The main reason I want the ban edited/removed is it suggests I was speaking along the lines of 'All gays will go to hell' or 'if i could kill all *** i would which are things I would never say and mean so long as I don't hit my head on something and lose my memory. Maybe something along the lines of Banned:'Debate-ably offensive statement' or something like that. 
Its not that I want to get at you for doing your job its just I don't want a public record suggesting I committed a hate crime since peoples first impressions of a homophobic person is the statements I made above.
I just feel its more of a wrong accusation since ok, it could be seen as homophobic. However there is a fine line between hating gay people and just getting misinterpreted.
If the ban was for something less significant like nlr or fail rp then meh.. I fucked up. But homophobia is something that reflects on me directly and when I feel I wasn't being homophobic, I don't want that sticking.    

In summary:
I don't care about the ban - Its over with even if I feel it shouldn't have been a ban since its debatable whether or not I was actually offensive.
I care about the reason why I was banned -  Homophobia is much more serious than most other average bans people receive and what I said is debatable anyway. (Yes I know it could have been taken that way but it also 'Like my quote shows' could have been taken the way I wanted it too making you equally as wrong.)
I'm okay with an edit of the ban reason.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
Denied ban is valid, reason was changed.