[EVENT] Ashwick Valley
I'll see if I can come and help ya "host" it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Listen to this as you read...

***As the voices of the talking townsfolk could be heard throughout the town, the telegraph machine starts to tick. A tall fellow wearing denim overalls and a black bowler hat begins to write the written-form of the telegram.***

***It reads the following:***

Hello there gentlemen,
     Milo's the name, and I'm a top class physician. I've been traveling these barren lands for quite a while now, and I intend to find a place to settle. When I saw your need for a medical aid for Dr. Milton Hydes, I hitched a steed and rode fast from Amarillo, my home town. I should be arriving at the Shotgun Saloon at around the time this telegraph is formulated. Below is my portfolio and some essential information...

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Falcon.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:66948201.

Job you wish to be:
Medical Aid to Dr. Milton Hydes (Doctor).

Give a brief detail about your RP:
I intend to work with Barkles as a medical physician (Doctor), performing intense operations, whether it being a minor bullet wound, or an protracted amputation.

Other details:
Considering I have real-life experience with this topic, volunteering as an assistant surgeon, I believe I would be the best choice for this job.

Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules,u will be removed from the event:
Yes, I do.

I truly hope you allow me to aid Dr. Milton Hydes in his operations and surgeries. Please send me word of an answer as soon as possible.

[Image: y7hYxA0.jpg]
End.

***After reading the telegram, the Sheriff's Office doors burst wide open, and a slim figure steps into the room, wearing aluminum spectacles, a dark red cravat, and a top hat, while carrying a large, briefcase. The man removes his hat, and salutes you, then hastily turns away and walks out the double doors, towards the Shotgun Saloon.***
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • dig, Waterloo
Wait, is this event on a Monday? Not Saturday or something?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Smex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18515760

Job you wish to be: Bandit

Give a brief detail about your RP: Yer standard  ruffian; Petty thief, bar brawler and a slippery eel like attitude. Bringing trobule to tranquility and the snake of the west( I will be roleplaying your standard bandit themed character, with the goal to get everything his way in a town he doesn't belong in)

Other details: Thomas Edward Ketchum aka Black Jack notorious for robbing trains and ranches, his wealth is unfathomable and unmatched in the wild west.

Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event:

Absolutely
Steam Name: Madi
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20672669
Give a brief detail about your RP: I will roleplay as a Bandit and make some trouble in the town.
Other details:
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event:
Ofcourse.
Kind Regards
Madi
Fearless Donator
All applications will be reviewed tomorrow. It is on a Monday since at the weekend I am not in, and it is in a holidays for most of the country's.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Victorinox
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33371938
Job you wish to be: Bartender
Give a brief detail about your RP: I love roleplaying anything that is related to owning a bar or a restaurant. I might make a dupe for my bar before the event starts.
Other details: None.
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event: Yes.
There is a bar already made (still need to finish it), but you can add to it, if there's space you can extend and such.
Steam Name: Victorinox
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39418943
Give a brief detail about your RP: My role would be to KOS everyone in the town over and over. Just kidding, I will run a discrete, illegal operation that will earn me some dirty money. Only if people try to cross me I would get aggressive.
Other details: My roleplaying became a bit rusty during my absense.
Do you agree that if you are found messing around, or breaking the event rules, you will be removed from the event: Yes.
Apologies for being so fussy, I'd like my application to be re opened. In the post before, I revoked it due to my holiday. Now however, I will be back in time.