[FL] Dryblood
Hello, My name is Dryblood, here is some things about me.

Name: Kyle

Bio: It was around October/November time of last year when I started playing Gmod and FL, I was new to all the source games and PC gaming. I was looking for servers to see how good gmod was, I found FL and decided to join. I started playing and stuck mainly to government jobs, I was Police Officer till I could be Commander then I Found myself wanting to be SS. I donated and Received my Status a few days later as the system was not so good back then.

Getting Donator back then felt much more rewarding, when I received my status my chat was filled with congratulation messages, I have noticed this does not happen much now.

I then had to leave FL because I had lots going on, also I had no real popularity in FL back then. I later rejoined as I started playing the server with some of my friends, In that group of friends was Shark, I found shark instantly funny and with the first 10 miss of me Talking to him I already started to joke with him.

I then was reminded by a friend about my days in radio, which gave me an Idea, Why not give FL a radio? So I made it happen, a few days later we stopped using the page with adverts and SoulRipper gave us a tab at the top of the page, I continued to RP with shark after my other friends stop playing FL, and me and shark stopped talking to this group, but that's a different story for a different time and place.

I started to RP a lot with SemperFi much more and with its members, I was appointed leader of 11th Reg which went on to be a very strong clan. This gave me a chance to show my RP skills. I found my steam friends list Doubling by the day and I enjoyed myself, I noticed that things had changed since the days I started playing.

I joined the game with shark one day as he was brought up to the roof by SJ the next minute he came back down, I asked him what it was about and shark told me I was going to be admin, I wish he had not told me as that night I could not sleep. The next day SoulRipper started to talk to me, I knew what was coming and could not contain my existent but somehow managed to play it cool, he got straight to the point and asked me and I said yes, he came on the server to give me admin when the server went down, It was DDos'd for most of the day but eventually It came back due to souls epic prevention skills.

Since being admin I seem to talk to storm the most, although he can seem to be in a bad mood at times he is one of the most Funny guys on the server and also is a great raider. Unlike most admins I was asked to join SemperFi after I got admin, It was very rare I saw SemperFi lose anything and that was the case when I joined them.

Now we get to where we are now writing this message wondering who will read this.

Questions?
Where are you working?

If this is not too private.
(08-26-2011, 11:14 AM)Visual Wrote: Where are you working?

Im unemployed, Im looking for somewhere but I am at college.
Do you love me?
(08-26-2011, 01:29 PM)Mahti Wrote: Do you love me?

No.
(08-26-2011, 02:07 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 01:29 PM)Mahti Wrote: Do you love me?

No.

Like a boss Cheese
I like how FL all came to together Cheese
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
What is your address.
(If this is not too private. If it is, what is your favorite fruit?)
(09-02-2011, 11:09 PM)ethanbean Wrote: What is your address.
(If this is not too private. If it is, what is your favorite fruit?)

Like he would give his address out to random ppl.. Lulz.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]