New rules regarding jobs
(10-21-2014, 11:51 AM)Faustie Wrote: For the time being we're just translating it to languages that we already have all the other rules in. It's difficult enough getting good translations for the existing ones; I'm sure we can find French soon enough, but I'm doubtful we'll find a decent Czech speaker any time soon - My Polish can sort of cover it, but very badly. If we wanted to have it in say, Israeli or Spanish, then we'd need a good translator who'd be willing to convert all of the rules, and that takes a fair bit of time and effort.

this is ok mate,thx for the language support Smile
(10-21-2014, 10:37 AM)MrTreeGames Wrote:
(10-21-2014, 09:51 AM)Faustie Wrote:
Quote:Shouldn't the text inside the "" brackets be in English? You can't have your job description to something other than English I assume.

I decided to put the job title in the brackets in both languages in order to clear up what classified actually means to some people. It's not just about only the title 'classified' but ones similar as well, so if people don't quite understand the actual meaning of classified (in English) then they may use similar titles that are also banned by accident. Hence, it should be in both languages to clear up confusion for those who may not speak English well.

For the Dutch version:
You can translate "classified" with "Verborgen" or "Geheim" (like the german translation)
Burnett who asked me to translate wanted me to keep it as "classified"
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
I decided to have both, just for clarity.

Anyway, I added the Czech rules.. Took me quite a long time to edit them as I don't really know Czech too well, but it's very similar to Polish, so while the grammar is probably dreadful, I can understand what the rules say perfectly well, and it seems ok. If any native Czech speakers (or just better Czech speakers) care to correct me, please do!
I'd like to add Russian translation

1) Кастомный титул работы должен полностью совпадать с вашей деятельностью ролевого игрока. Вы не можете совершать другую деятельность кроме той которую вы выбрали. И вы так же не можете менять титул работы когда вам захочется чтобы избежать некоторых ситуаций

2) Вы не можете ставить в титул свой работы что то вроде "засекречено" так как это нарушает правило номер 1
The following 3 users Like Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • equal, Faustie, Burnett
(10-21-2014, 12:51 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I'd like to add Russian translation

1) Кастомный титул работы должен полностью совпадать с вашей деятельностью ролевого игрока. Вы не можете совершать другую деятельность кроме той которую вы выбрали. И вы так же не можете менять титул работы когда вам захочется чтобы избежать некоторых ситуаций

2) Вы не можете ставить в титул свой работы что то вроде "засекречено" так как это нарушает правило номер 1

I would say good job, but for all I know it says I like cheese, I like cheese, I like cheese.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow, Craz
Brilliant, thanks for the Russian ones. I'll add them to the post, but unfortunately unless we get a full translation of the Russian rules they won't be added to the official rules list. If you'd be willing to help with that, that'd be grand; we don't have anyone else who can translate into Russian, to my knowledge.
The following 4 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Burnett, Floodify, General Rickets, Dr Tomorrow
(10-21-2014, 01:09 PM)Faustie Wrote: Brilliant, thanks for the Russian ones. I'll add them to the post, but unfortunately unless we get a full translation of the Russian rules they won't be added to the official rules list. If you'd be willing to help with that, that'd be grand; we don't have anyone else who can translate into Russian, to my knowledge.

i made a hebrow translate

# 1: " כותרות עבודה מותאמות אישית חייבת במדויק לקבוע מה דמות שאתה מתכוון
משחק תפקידים אתה לא יכול "משחק תפקידים"  אופי שונה מזה שצוין על ידי הגדרת התפקיד שלך, ואתה לא יכול לשנות את כותרת עבודה בכל פעם שאתם רוצים לעקוף את זה ולהימנע

# 2: "אתה לא יכול להגדיר הגדרת התפקיד שלך כ" מסווג", או דומה, כפי שהוא דו משמעי ופוגע כלל
The following 2 users Like xFlash's post:
  • Burnett, Dr Tomorrow
I made the Arabian Translation:

# 1: "المسميات الوظيفية المخصصة يجب أن توضح بدقة ما الحرف الذي تنوي لعب الأدوار لا تستطيع لعب الأدوار شخصية مختلفة إلى أن صرح به المسمى الوظيفي الخاص بك، وكنت قد لا تغيير المسمى الوظيفي كلما كنت ترغب في تجنب التحايل على هذا ولعب الأدوار."

# 2: "قد يتم تعيين المسمى الوظيفي الخاص ب" المصنفة "، أو ما شابه ذلك، كما هو غامض وينتهك القاعدة # 1".
Mexico is not safe
The following 2 users Like TheImpossibleTruster5's post:
  • Burnett, Dr Tomorrow
(10-21-2014, 12:58 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(10-21-2014, 12:51 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I'd like to add Russian translation

I would say good job, but for all I know it says I like cheese, I like cheese, I like cheese.

This language is for chosen ones! Translating it in google will make infidels see it as "I like cheese I like cheese I like cheese

(10-21-2014, 01:09 PM)Faustie Wrote: Brilliant, thanks for the Russian ones. I'll add them to the post, but unfortunately unless we get a full translation of the Russian rules they won't be added to the official rules list. If you'd be willing to help with that, that'd be grand; we don't have anyone else who can translate into Russian, to my knowledge.

I'd be happy to be the first one to do so
The following 2 users Like Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Burnett, Faustie
That's great to hear. If you're up for it, feel free to start on it whenever you want - no rush - and send me a PM of your progress on it. If you can get it done before we get the French translation, we'll implement the Russian rules alongside these updates, if not they'll just come whenever you finish them.