[FL] Killjoy
Alrighty, it seems to me most people here don't know much about [FL] Staff, so I think all of us at staff should write a bit about ourselves.

Name: you can call me Riko
Hobbies: IT, cars, MMA, orienteering

About me:

Everybody knows me as Killjoy, you've all seen me on the server.

You all know I'm strict - I tend to give out longer bans than others, I don't tolerate messing about. I've served in the military for 5 years and that's where my no-BS attitude comes from.

I deny 99% of friend requests on Steam - simple, I do not want my ass kissed.
I don't want you to shout "LOL MINGE BANNED, N1 KILLJOY xD" in OOC when I ban somebody.
I don't want you to follow me around when I'm RPing. I don't want everybody to join my team or try to get involved with my activities.

Boy, doesn't this all sound negative?
It's actually simple to get along with me.
Don't break the rules, don't behave like a 12-yearold, don't try to become a friend by sucking up to me.
Just be yourself, play by the books and we'll all get along fine.

Ugh, this is harder than I thought. Since I can't really write much about myself, I'm taking questions - post them here and I'll answer them when I get the chance.

Questions:

Why did you join the military? - Zellmer
I joined because I was fond of military technology, discipline and I wanted to serve my country. Now that's all behind me.

How did you get into Fearless? - Biowulf
Me and S.J. were going through various RP servers together in 2008, dominating over minges until we landed on FL, we liked it and we never left.

Have you ever been banned yourself? - Storm
I've been banned from many derpRP servers, most of those were together with S.J. or Nudelholz. From FL? Not once.

What guns are you shooting with in the army? - Gestapo
Galil AR, Galil SAR, G3, USP, M2CG, M240, M14.
Ok, ill take the shot: Why did you join the military?
You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.
- Walther Sobchak
How did you get into Fearless? Tounge
Have you ever been banned yourself? Cheese (Before you became admin obviously)
What guns are you shooting with in the army?