[UnOfficial] The Agency
[Image: theagency4.jpg]

Welcome to The Agency
Here at The Agency we work on lots of useful things to help us grow in the warzone we call EvoCity. If you decide to join us you will be taken on a truely great adventure through training in the arts of Stealth,Firearms,Diplomacy,Driving,and much more! You will also be able to take part in some really fun events! Now what is the point of The Agency? Well you see we mainly try to gather large amounts of funds but when we see something that we do not agree with we aren't afraid to throw our word in there.

How can I join The Agency?

Just apply for it anyone can become a recruit. However this does not mean you will be an Agent forever if you break certain rules to a certain degree you will kicked out of The Agency and lose your ID card!

Allies and Enemies

Allies:Esoteric PMC

Enemies:None

Code of Conduct

1. Do not steal from other Agents or Allies!

2. Do not kill other Agents or Allies!

3. Follow the rules of FearlessRP do not break this rules or you will punished here aswell!

4. Don't act like an jerk without good reason!

Ranks of The Agency

1.Recruit: The Lowest rank of The Agency [No suit needed]

2.Soldier: Good Job you got first promotion your on your way!
[No suit needed]

3.Detective: Ah your first bit of detective work go out there and get working on those cases Phelp! [Suit needed]

4.Veteran Soldier: Nice Job you have proved that you have what it takes to make this far! [Suit requested]

5.Business Man: This may not be the most exciting rank but it is needed to get to your goal! [Suit needed]

6.New Agent: Congrats you made it agent don't stop now though!
[Suit needed]

7. Agent: You have earned the respect of your fellow Agents and The Agency Good job! [Suit needed]

8. Head Agent: You have proved that you have what it takes to lead fellow Agents but remember you still don't rule The Agency!
[Suit needed]

9. Head of Staff: You are the Boss himself go get that Fancy office,That cigar, and the sexy assistant! [Suit needed]

Agents list [CLASSIFIED]

Recruits: [FL:RP]ProPAIN
Soldier:XxXBomberManXxX,Aperture Science Prototype XR7,Ryan!,DoDiDoFTW,Paco
Detective:Hypno
Veteran Soldier:
Agent:Joeveryold
Head Agent:[LSA] Cwompets, [ERNA]iginger10, Fultzy
Head of Staff:[FL:RP] 7dast
**A mysterious letter appears on your desk while you were on break**
10 Members good job agents!
I want to join. You said you love me. lemme in nao :3
Harry885 has been suspended from the clan for 2 reasons
1.Getting a 2 month ban 2.Making the clan look bad. He will be added back into the clan 2 weeks after his ban I am very angry about this.
The other 2 members that have been banned may or may not be punished.

Tommorow at 5PM EST we will have a meeting deciding if we should completely remove Harry from the clan.
Sorry but I have decided to close the clan so if a admin sees this feel free to close the thread.
Reason: Just not my thing I want to do something else.
Clan Closed.