Ban Request - Greed - Attempted RDM, Randomly raiding.
(10-18-2014, 12:17 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 12:01 PM)Jordy Wrote: This video looks like metagaming but before you complain of that, he used voice chat too.
When Iac shouted "Guys GreeD's up here with a shotgun, I'm not even Dictator", he was saying this as in OOC; we waited for him to say get your guns out through voice-chat before attempting anything else.

It was metagaming, you used it as an advantage, and you can also be heard responding (metagaming too) regarding me being up there.
Iac broke fearrp, by running away from gun point.

It wasn't a raid, i was in there gathering intel (I was spying on you, and you left the building, so i went in) and meanwhile i was in there, you came back, and i was trapped.
The shotgun was for my own safety, and i didn't plan to shoot anyone, before Iac ran away and you started wallbanging.

They only responded when I was down on first floor (with the cars) and I said get the guns out and shoot him, When I was coming down the ladder I was like "wtf is he doing up here" Zanka nor jordy moved from there spot or got guns out, they waited until I said it in game.

You broke into a building armed with a shotgun, how is that not raiding a base?

Now also read my first post, It was not fearrp, you were stood up stairs doing nothing, you had your shotgun HOLSTERED by your side, and you said no command, nothing in voice chat or in the chat in game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - Greed - Attempted RDM, Randomly raiding. - by alexxx - 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM