[UNOFFICIAL] Beltran Leyva Mafia
Just to be clear, just because you are in a mafia kind of clan doesn't mean you can go randomly mugging, stealing etc... also a criminal doesn't want to get caught. Make sure you read the Street crime rules carefully, and specially Street Crime Rules Number 2, 3 and 4.

Other than that, goodluck.
Steam Name: [BA] Roach
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7966383
Time Zone: GMT
Roleplaying Points: 0
Hours On The Server: 420
Bans On The Server: 6-7? I forgot, some were for pretty stupid things though.
In-Game Name: Romeo 'Loco' Juarez
What Can You Brings To us?: I'm good at 'persuasion' I think this will help in boosting the income we get from small business and other individuals, so I'll help improving income.
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I'm experienced, members of my Cartel were arrested a few months ago and since then have been looking for purpose in life.
References We Can Contact: OOC: DrBarkles, Wood, SammerH, Jordy.
Activity on FL (1-10): 8-9 on Weekends, now I've donated again I should be on more during the week.
Miscellaneous: Nothing to state.
(10-19-2014, 11:12 AM)Roachykins Wrote: Steam Name: [BA] Roach
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7966383
Time Zone: GMT
Roleplaying Points: 0
Hours On The Server: 420
Bans On The Server: 6-7? I forgot, some were for pretty stupid things though.
In-Game Name: Romeo 'Loco' Juarez
What Can You Brings To us?: I'm good at 'persuasion' I think this will help in boosting the income we get from small business and other individuals, so I'll help improving income.
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I'm experienced, members of my Cartel were arrested a few months ago and since then have been looking for purpose in life.
References We Can Contact: OOC: DrBarkles, Wood, SammerH, Jordy.
Activity on FL (1-10): 8-9 on Weekends, now I've donated again I should be on more during the week.
Miscellaneous: Nothing to state.

Your Application has been reviewed, and ACCEPTED.
You will have to be careful with those bans there is 

a chance of getting kicked out if you keep getting more.

Contact me in-game or, and add me on steam- DrunkPuto 

To set you up.
                        Welcome to the Leyva.Smile
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
Steam name: ℬ Guƴ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44898701
Time zone: GMT
Roleplaying points: 0
Hours on server: 304
Bans on the server: 3
In-Game Name: Adam Powell
What can you bring to us: I think i can bring loyalty, support in organizing things and just another good member in the clan.
Why do you think you should get the job: I think i just would be useful in your rows as a workforce but also in more requiring jobs.
References we can contact: Iacboy
Activity on FL (1-10): 7 , im generally playing gmod when i have time , maybe sometimes im playing other games.
Miscellaneous: Nothing important enough.
(10-19-2014, 06:03 PM)ℬ Guƴ Wrote: Steam name: ℬ Guƴ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44898701
Time zone: GMT
Roleplaying points: 0
Hours on server: 304
Bans on the server: 3
In-Game Name: Adam Powell
What can you bring to us: I think i can bring loyalty, support in organizing things and just another good member in the clan.
Why do you think you should get the job: I think i just would be useful in your rows as a workforce but also in more requiring jobs.
References we can contact: Iacboy
Activity on FL (1-10): 7 , im generally playing gmod when i have time , maybe sometimes im playing other games.
Miscellaneous: Nothing important enough.

Your Application has been reviewed, and ACCEPTED.

Contact me in-game and Add me on steam to
set you up.- DrunkPuto
              Welcome to the Leyva.Smile
  [Image: 2r27i9v.jpg]
Rebels thought they were funny today, stole our shit.

[Image: 2jiofb.jpg]

..Annnnnd thats what happens, Be careful not to mess Leyva next time...oh never mind your all dead.  :/
Steam name: Kai

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45370211

Time Zone: Canada Eastern Time

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours on the server: ~550

Bans on the server: 4 (1 was a fairly BS ban, lifted.)

In-Game Name: Dot Pixis (Subject to change)

What can you bring to us: I have had past experience in Family Based clans, and I really love the RP. I am dedicated and always ready to make a great RP experience with the other members.

Why do you think you should get the job: I was the Underboss of a family in my past life, I have moved on to give myself another chance to prove my worth.
References we can contact: Act0r (rip), Kayak, Rule 34, Enzyme (not 100% if he will respond etc) and probably a few others I forgot to name.

Activity on FL: 7.5

Misc: Erm, I RP'd with Oye a while back, had a great time. Talked to Puto before I typed this discussing, seems like a great clan, pumped to check it out.

Thanks for reading buds
(10-22-2014, 01:20 AM)Kai Wrote: Steam name: Kai

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45370211

Time Zone: Canada Eastern Time

Hours on the server: ~550

Bans on the server: 4 (1 was a fairly BS ban, lifted.)

In-Game Name: Dot Pixis (Subject to change)

What can you bring to us: I have had past experience in Family Based clans, and I really love the RP. I am dedicated and always ready to make a great RP experience with the other members.

Why do you think you should get the job: Again, I have had past experience with these types of clans so I know what's up. I also am a friendly guy who makes friends (fairly) quickly so hopefully I can be a cheerful member of the team, helping others.

References we can contact: Act0r (rip), Kayak, Rule 34, Enzyme (not 100% if he will respond etc) and probably a few others I forgot to name.

Activity on FL: 7.5

Misc: Erm, I RP'd with Oye a while back, had a great time. Talked to Puto before I typed this discussing, seems like a great clan, pumped to check it out.

Thanks for reading buds

Your application has been reviewed and you have 
been ACCEPTED due to your experience
and knowledge of the Leyva's.

See you ingame Add me on steam and soon 
we shall meet to set you up Smile 
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Kayak (sometimes leaf, leafyy, or variant thereof)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43015972

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Germany)

Hours On The Server: 350~

Bans On The Server: 6 (unforunately)

In-Game Name: Armin Schmidt

What Can You Bring To us?: Someone great with weapons and critical thinking.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: My and my bud Kai are virtually unstoppable together. We've done 100s of hours worth of RP together and would function as one of the best pairings in the clan IMHO.

References We Can Contact: Kai (assuming you mean references within the clan that could vouch for me)

Activity on FL (1-10): 8~, I'm on daily, sometimes for an hour or two minimum. Again, when I'm with Kai it could last up to 4-5 hours straight.

Miscellaneous: I personally believe my critical thinking and logical thinking would be a great asset. I've definitely made some bad decisions before, but unfortunately that's in the past.

If you're interested in my Steam profile to see what other games I've played, here it is - http://steamcommunity.com/id/leafyy/

I've got roughly 2000 hours in TF2, and nearly 200 in CS games (which all the guns are based off of obviously). 
Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran